Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Oh looms.like the other lady is Amma.. and shayad good bye bolne gayi PD gang ko ..she looks.itni.pyaari I this look
Looks like aparna to me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Oh looms.like the other lady is Amma.. and shayad good bye bolne gayi PD gang ko ..she looks.itni.pyaari I this look
Looks like aparna to me
Intresting 😆 merk eyes mera saath nahi de rahi.lol
Looks like aparna😡. My boodhi aankhen cannot see too well but hair ko khule choda hai and imlie looks like she is emotionally distraught talking to that person😭
Originally posted by: wizardofoz2
Looks like aparna😡. My boodhi aankhen cannot see too well but hair ko khule choda hai and imlie looks like she is emotionally distraught talkingi to that person😭
I also feel it’s Aparna . May be some conversation coming after all this drama . But background is not clear. Whether it outdoor??
Originally posted by: NIXDEHVPX3LAHIXT
I also feel it’s Aparna . May be some conversation coming after all this drama . But background is not clear. Whether it outdoor??
Ghar ke bahaar hai but no potli spotted so we are safe😆
I can only spot Imlie as for the other 2 ladies... can't tell... my eyes are weak.... 🤣
To all those who guessed it is Apu or Amma... 👍🏼
Thanks for sharing.
I think both right side mein aparna and left side mein meethi😆
It's aparna. Imlie's background s green. May be they r talking outside of the house.
Originally posted by: K3PRMYSG5MT56ZJ2
I also feel it’s Aparna . May be some conversation coming after all this drama . But background is not clear. Whether it outdoor??
Outdoor lag raha hai😊
2 ladies other than Imlie, one with hair tied in a plait and other with untied hair.. finally samdhan’s may be having a conversation..