Jasmine is an idiot!! I hope that Fateh if ever forgives her but doesn’t feel anything for her. She doesn’t deserve any love from Fateh. She’s a user, I think she’s going to learn her lesson with Gippy.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Jasmine is an idiot!! I hope that Fateh if ever forgives her but doesn’t feel anything for her. She doesn’t deserve any love from Fateh. She’s a user, I think she’s going to learn her lesson with Gippy.
Originally posted by: ZW4SBJ22RF37BNER
https://twitter.com/RrafizaA/status/1413863631440158723?s=19
Check this guys
F&T are being all cute and friends, they were like that before that dance and eating ice cream and all, they are so normal
So why Jasmine is being pissed off
The delulu girl has built an entire romantic story in her head 🤪
fatejo are being the cutest and i loved the look on jasmine face, she really deserve all these
Originally posted by: A7MPUIVJ5GIILZ2L
https://twitter.com/RrafizaA/status/1413863631440158723?s=19
Check this guys
F&T are being all cute and friends, they were like that before that dance and eating ice cream and all, they are so normal
So why Jasmine is being pissed off
The delulu girl has built an entire romantic story in her head 🤪
Hayye Fateh and Tejo were so cute.
Jasmine is just an idiot. She needs help man. Hopefully she’ll imagine a more romantic scene so that sapne mein hi sahi but we’ll be able to see them outside the friend zone.
Originally posted by: 7HE7TVG7VSINGWPX
The delulu girl has built an entire romantic story in her head 🤪
Lol how I wish that Fateh viewed his relationship with Tejo the same way Jasmine does, it'd save us 190 episodes worth of trouble!😆
please lolOriginally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs
Lol how I wish that Fateh viewed his relationship with Tejo the same way Jasmine does, it'd save us 190 episodes worth of trouble!😆
Fateh is just friends with Tejo
Dude won't realise anything until she goes away from him and there is the chance she ain't coming back 😆
Originally posted by: 6IHHCP63E6TLBRZS
https://twitter.com/RrafizaA/status/1413863631440158723?s=19
Check this guys
F&T are being all cute and friends, they were like that before that dance and eating ice cream and all, they are so normal
So why Jasmine is being pissed off
The delulu girl has built an entire romantic story in her head 🤪
I love this word delulu. Apt for both amrik and chameli
Originally posted by: SCYZSTVRMYGAPCX2
please lol
Fateh is just friends with Tejo
Dude won't realise anything until she goes away from him and there is the chance she ain't coming back 😆
Lmao that guy's gonna end up sleeping with her (ya know what I mean) and still wake up in the morning to say "We're still friends"😆
Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs
Lmao that guy's gonna end up sleeping with her (ya know what I mean) and still wake up in the morning to say "We're still friends"😆
Sssssshhh🤪
What are you saying
This is impossible in itv land with declaration of love except I saw it in Ishq Subhan Allah but this so isn't happening here
Lol then it totally becomes friends with benefits 😆🤪
Originally posted by: JJOT2RBGYQOVALQL
Sssssshhh🤪
What are you saying
This is impossible in itv land with declaration of love except I saw it in Ishq Subhan Allah but this so isn't happening here
Lol then it totally becomes friends with benefits 😆🤪
Lol lol just imagine Fateh becoming a father and after seeing his baby he goes, "Yay I became the father to my best friend's children" 😆
I swear this'll be a new record in the Virk's family.
🤣Originally posted by: I_StanStrongFLs
Lol lol just imagine Fateh becoming a father and after seeing his baby he goes, "Yay I became the father to my best friend's children" 😆
I swear this'll be a new record in the Virk's family.
I mean there is not really the need of "being in love" as many people idolise.
It's just biology 😆
Like Tejo once said she didn't really consider love important for a marriage, it might happen later on... (I think she said that or I'm mixing shows???)
Or maybe never 😆