
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏

Looks like Q2 and Q5 are already out. Both betrayal by google🤣. Google showed me the answer, I just underestimated the sheeps🥺
* insert disappointed gif*
LMFAO! Time to start praying sister 🤣
I didnt even consider once to think about UK. Also just google Finland PM...and you wont even look elsewhere
Mujhe kya pata I just searched for current female PMs of Europe and pasted whatever I saw, kya pata tha Iron Lady jeetegi🤣
Anyone here who aint discussing answers?😆
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
For Q2 did most of you just write the first one in the list😭. I don't get you anymore🥺
Awww Nita.... it's sheepiya logic😆
Here lazy peeps

🤣
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
I relate to your pain sista/bro. 🤗😭
What? Ye bhi gayo. I did google but the first one I couldn’t even recognize so I wrote what I first thought of. 😆 😭
Exactly how could they just write anything 😆. I went with the same logic, thought they would choose something that they heard of before but nope they go with something they have no clue about because google said so
https://discussingfilm.net/2026/01/22/oscars-2026-full-nominations-list/ Full Nominations for the 2026 Oscars Best Picture Bugonia F1: The Movie...
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
22