Nothing will happen except “breaking bad.”
Channel knows Shivi are their hot-hot couple in PS 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nothing will happen except “breaking bad.”
Channel knows Shivi are their hot-hot couple in PS 🤣
Both Shiva-Raavi we're like “yeh kya kar raha/rahi hai”
One was clawing, one was doing phu phu 🤣
Anshika, I could not tag you in Asiffi’s post when she shared KD’s new insta post.
I mentioned you and Swastika as both of you are always ready to share his posts. Today Asifii beat both of you😆
Originally posted by: Transference
Both Shiva-Raavi we're like “yeh kya kar raha/rahi hai”
One was clawing, one was doing phu phu 🤣
Bechare 🤭🤭
Enlighten me on the nose reference.did I miss something?🥺🥺🥺
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
Bechare 🤭🤭
Enlighten me on the nose reference.did I miss something?🥺🥺🥺
😆 I won't say anything 🤣
What is Shiva mumbling sitting on it 🤣🤣
This is vm one step over Ang laga de😆
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CRJg4wehjuM/?utm_medium=copy_link
That he is going to get Dev’s treatment, neeche sone ka😆 How is this bed going to fit 2 people unless you know what🤣