Originally posted by: Devikadish
Ok. Let's see if we can negotiate. RJ Praveen apne ko chalenge.
CS walo ko hum didi de dete hai, koi problem nahi hai hummein. Permanently rakh lo apne paas
yaar they will send didi right back after another boycott 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Ok. Let's see if we can negotiate. RJ Praveen apne ko chalenge.
CS walo ko hum didi de dete hai, koi problem nahi hai hummein. Permanently rakh lo apne paas
yaar they will send didi right back after another boycott 🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Ok. Let's see if we can negotiate. RJ Praveen apne ko chalenge.
CS walo ko hum didi de dete hai, koi problem nahi hai hummein. Permanently rakh lo apne paas
What a deal!!!👏👏
🤣
Ye didi kaahe kahi tikti nahi hai be
🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Ok. Let's see if we can negotiate. RJ Praveen apne ko chalenge.
CS walo ko hum didi de dete hai, koi problem nahi hai hummein. Permanently rakh lo apne paas
CS wallo ka kya?
I don't but I can make one
or we can move to what's app
they don't have enough water in their show so they can end their drought with didi's tears 🤣
CS is our PH ka another show. Today they also trended boycott CS
Why did didi report the fans. What happened? 😳
Yeah but for WhatsApp we have to share numbers. People might not be comfortable with that?
Although I am cool with it coz I am the queen of block and delete if anyone invades my space.
However yes I am all for WhatsApp