hi5 dear same here I want some live update from anyoneI am waiting for it to be uploaded on zee5 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
hi5 dear same here I want some live update from anyoneI am waiting for it to be uploaded on zee5 😭
my naughty viku🙈Originally posted by: caller123
Superman too can do romance baby🤣
Originally posted by: caller123
We too. As always they are late for international viewers😡
I'm watching the second half of the episode with new Rani ❤❤❤
Today's episode or earlier one?
Originally posted by: caller123
Today's episode or earlier one?
Earlier one...!!
1st day back to Jaipur
Hey any precapw
Those who are from India. pls give us a short WU of the episode and precap .
Viku is so sweet ❤️ he is always everywhere for helping his bro n bhabhisa 👍🏼
First half awesome.viku saved veer n kusum.rani showed her naughty side again🤣
He is always for their rescue from every bad situation
New Rani???
Hey, don't get a heartattack.🤪
I meant Rani in her new avatar.😆😆
Epi is on YT. Not very clear though,
Looks like Jai spoke about aborting the baby in dark thinking it's kusum, but it was nandu actually