Imlie today SBS segment part 1
https://mobile.twitter.com/storyshaheer/status/1413431454101434379
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imlie today SBS segment part 1
https://mobile.twitter.com/storyshaheer/status/1413431454101434379
don't forget aditya is selfish 😆
Kahi dc ko heart attack na aye🤣
Aur didi ko iss wale aditya ko dekhke jatkha tho lagne wala hai
TFS !! ❤️ I’m just wondering if the slap is before or after this DIY shaadi 🤔
Slap looks like before that shadi and mai iss shadi ko nahi maanthi after the shadi.
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
Slap looks like before that shadi and mai iss shadi ko nahi maanthi after the shadi.
Yeah....
And after they took phere... babu sahib ke kare karaye pe panic phenk kr she said... I don't believe in this marriage....
Koi Imlie ko nhi smjha... sbko apne family ki padi h....
didi wanted conviction...🤣abi yeh conviction deklia toh aur kya chahti h lmao...🤣Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Wohoooooo
Table tod ke hero wali shaadi wohooo🤣😆 the one thing I did not think of viola🤣 I do not know how I feel about this
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRGVvV1h2mi/?utm_medium=copy_link
Omg what did I wake up to?😆 Thanks for sharing NM! This looks better than the episode today 😆 can’t wait!!
Wah kya table tor hero giri wali shadi🤣
Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli
Wohoooooo
Table tod ke hero wali shaadi wohooo🤣😆 the one thing I did not think of viola🤣 I do not know how I feel about this
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CRGVvV1h2mi/?utm_medium=copy_link
ikea ka table lagta hain😂 man high voltage drama … so excited to see all this … may be Monday but looks like they gave entire episode only with dialogues …