You guessed my name although we have hardly interacted , smaarrrtttt⭐️
Well, currently the day is going on and a show which I don't know on TV🤓🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
You guessed my name although we have hardly interacted , smaarrrtttt⭐️
Well, currently the day is going on and a show which I don't know on TV🤓🤣
Na na, bhaiya aur Viru ka koyi sambandh nahi hai, bhaiya bhaiya hai, aur Viru Viru hai🤣
Bhaiya ki chinta hoti hai mujhe.......bhaaa bhiii se...😳🤣
I got reminded of Kareena's 'pooooo' waala dialogue😆
your name is unmissable😉Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
You guessed my name although we have hardly interacted , smaarrrtttt⭐️
Well, currently the day is going on and a show which I don't know on TV🤓🤣
Which show? 🤔
I wish i could just continue talking😒
you can call me poo then 🤣
She homogenous itself, tabhi toh alag nahi kar paa rahe hai🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Na na, bhaiya aur Viru ka koyi sambandh nahi hai, bhaiya bhaiya hai, aur Viru Viru hai🤣
Bhaiya ki chinta hoti hai mujhe.......bhaaa bhiii se...😳🤣
Universal rishte hai kya🤣🤣
But her ghulna in SM is heterogeneous.. Dikhti hi hai🤣
Aati hu thodi der mein guys!!!🤗
Byee
Originally posted by: PrachalChandra
your name is unmissable😉
Which show? 🤔
I wish i could just continue talking😒
The infamous Shristhi 🤣
Some Zee show, my mum was flicking channels and some show got turned on😆 I don't pay attention to all of those. 😆
If you can make 100 posts as quick as possible, you will get promoted and then there is better access, but newbie ke post bhi restricted hote hai😆