Agar ghul jaati hain toh why am I still seeing her 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Agar ghul jaati hain toh why am I still seeing her 😂😂
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I don't know , @tptwi said don't take bubu ka naam,
So I said 'Neil Bhatt😳(Bhaiya)🤣'
hahaha my name is Pooja by the way!
Originally posted by: appisuri
i am 25 and it happens in my home still beside ki major of the tym it is i who cook it
yaar kya baat chal rahi hai?
I left for 5 mins and entire topic changed 😆
i know but it takes whole day ...
Anyways how r u?
But that was utterly ridiculous, I mean sautan is educated right, and how come they can have an academy in Covid🤓🤣
hello Shristhi... how r u???
What's going on?
The GC parts were very well handled actually😊
Wohi toh shirtless aur Viru ka koi sambandh nahi hai🤣😎
Heterogeneous mixture hai behen🤣