Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Kash Aru ko ye gana milta 🤩
Originally posted by: mickymouse21
I know and there are n number of Ashaji's song but still they chose this one for Arunita. They will keep doing this.
Let's just enjoy her performances 😊
Guess they r deliberately repeating. They want the audience to compare and choose between the singers..specially those who sing similar genres..I think its a smart play
I don't know how much is true about the information but I got it while reading comments about Arunita on youtube. check screenshot link
can't seeOriginally posted by: abhis945007
I don't know how much is true about the information but I got it while reading comments about Arunita on youtube. Please check the screenshot
Originally posted by: Karkerrna3
can't see
check this link:- https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/10430125
it's saying page don't exist.
What happened to arunita??
Just tell me how do i post a screenshot here.i am unable to post screenshots. Nothing happened to arunita. Got some conspiracy happening against Arunita.
See this video and check the comments and reply you will understand
Did you read the comments? What do you think? is it true?