Woh log SUKH suvidha ki batein kar rahe hain. Shrishti ka bhi dhyaan wahi rehta hain.
🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Woh log SUKH suvidha ki batein kar rahe hain. Shrishti ka bhi dhyaan wahi rehta hain.
🤣🤣
I so damn agree with this👍🏼Shristhi unfortunately hum aapke sukh, chahat, non-saccha dil ko help nahi kar paaye...they're so perfect for you🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I so damn agree with this👍🏼Shristhi unfortunately hum aapke sukh, chahat, non-saccha dil ko help nahi kar paaye...they're so perfect for you🤣
That page was hilarious🤣🤣
Can anyone please tell me how we can insert image from our system in our post❤️
hi!! What's ur name?
My name is Prachal😃
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Can anyone please tell me how we can insert image from our system in our post❤️
This is how I know.
You have to upload it on a different site like imgur, then copy the link and then post it here on the image icon.
hi prachal this is Aparajita
Hi prachal
Nuce name
hi aparajita... So nice to meet you..
I m from Lucknow😊
thankyou.... Btw what's your name?