Raavi aur uska jhagda hone wala hai
Shiva ko tu rakh le🖤
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Raavi aur uska jhagda hone wala hai
Shiva ko tu rakh le🖤
They used our names, we need royalty 😆
Haan soooo much btter now.
How r u?
Chal we will say- We will sue you!
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
Filhaal yahan sirf main hi Maahi hoon😎
Konsa gaana gaun?😆
Sakshi naam ka gaana hai to bata de gaa deti hoon abhi
Haan Sakshi bhi sirf mai hi hu yahan, aur mere jaisi dusri milegi bhi nahi😎
Gaana sochna tera kaam hai , jaise mai sochti tere liye itne saare.. sakshi naam ka koi zaruri ni
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Partner🤗
Kya chal raha hein yaha??? We got clear version of new promo???
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRD3pdZg6rq/?utm_medium=copy_link
Here you go partner 🤗
I am having a bit relaxed day today.. two meetings got cancelled😆
So I am closing work early today...such a relief
Aandolan karo....trend karwa do twitter pe that you both will sue them😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
I am having a bit relaxed day today.. two meetings got cancelled😆
So I am closing work early today...such a relief
Thats good news🥳 happy for u dear
TC did not do sasta nasha for the first time🤪
Okay it has with the caption...will Raavi forget Dev....kuch bhi🤣
I actually love the promo...morning ke written updates se laga Raavi will also burst at him..but here I see guilt and defeat in both of them...If Cvs handle this properly we have an amazing track ahead and I guess Raavi will take the lead now❤️