Riddhu said NO to Kabir.... Woohoo.....💕💕💕

Now we will get to see real VR...😈😈😈😈

Brilliant start... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks a lot ☺️☺️☺️

Myra05 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: KV2711

It's such a interesting update with twist and turn eagerly waiting for the next one Take care of yourself dear

Thanks ☺️☺️

Myra05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raveena0605

Yo, what twist, dono boys ki planning pe pani. But Vansh aise jaane nahi dega. Haye abhi se obsessed about her. 

Glad you all liked the twist...

Thanks ☺️☺️

Myra05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nahtani88

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Thanks ☺️☺️☺️

U all would receive the update really soon

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Just read the 2 updates and man!!! its so intetersting, right from the start!! So vansh knew who she was😲 Did riddhu said no for the mission?  I am waiting to read the next update.

Thanks for tagging me dear🤗❤️

Myra05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana-twilight

Just read the 2 updates and man!!! its so intetersting, right from the start!! So vansh knew who she was😲 Did riddhu said no for the mission?  I am waiting to read the next update.

Thanks for tagging me dear🤗❤️

Thanks ☺️☺️ 

Well, for the decision part u have to wait for the next update

Myra05 thumbnail

Chapter 2

"Continue these exercises for a week and if the pain still resides, go for this spray." Said Riddhima as she finished with the last patient of her day.

Thanking her, the patient left the clinic while Riddhima leaned on her chair to relax. 

She closed her eyes to feel the tranquility that the ambience of this silent room provided her, while she started reminiscing the day when she took her decision.

Flashback:

After coming from the beach, whole night Riddhima was wide awake with the thought of the shitty stuff called Price Of Love. 

She was not able to come to a proper conclusion indeed. 

Annoyed, she switched on her phone and started surfing on net going through random things when  she came across a quote that struck her the most and helped her to solve her query.

With a new determination in her eyes, she drifted to sleep after switching off the screen.

The next day, Riddhima was waiting for Kabir in the garden, in their secret place located at the further most corner of the garden which provided the most beautiful view.

She had settled herself comfortably on the bench when she heard him call, "Riddhima!!"

She craned her neck side ways and looked over her shoulder to find Kabir approaching her.

She stood up as soon as she realized he was close enough to her. 

Kabir was about to hug her, when she showed him her hand and took a few steps behind to maintain a safe distance. Initially, he was shock seeing this but somehow managed to maintain a neutral expression knowing what all she must have gone through since last their last meet.

He was about to say something, when he heard her say,

"Kabir, without beating around the bush, I would like to give you my decision."

This was the moment he had waited for with baited breath. Now her one yes or no  would decide the fate of their relation and future life.

Taking a deep breath, Riddhima said, "Sorry Kabir!! I would rather die then paying such a price for loving someone who isn't worth my love!!" 

Kabir was shocked with her denial. He hadn't certainly expected her to deny it straightforward. Before he could recover from this shock. 

He saw Riddhima taking his hand into her's and keeping something.

Riddhima kept the engagement ring that Kabir had given her and started to move away. That's when she felt a sudden grip on her arm, and the very next moment she crashed into Kabir's chest due to the sudden jerk.

"Riddhima!! How can you just finish everything like this between US!! For God's Sake, I Love You yaar!! How can you such a drastic step in our relation??" Screamed a frustrated Kabir. 

While wriggling out of his hold Riddhima scoffed, "Which relation are you talking about Kabir??" 

"Riddhima??" Kabir gently called out her name.

"Which relation Kabir?? The one in which  a person is asked to prove their love by paying a price of it, which indirectly means death!! You say you love me, don't you??" 

Kabir nodded his head.

"Then answer me Kabir. Which lover asks his love to pay a price for it by spying on his enemy?? If not this then tell me, yesterday, you, yourself made me count on the danger that surrounds your so called Mafia enemy. Then tell me which lover sends his own love for such a dangerous mission which either cost's her own life. Or, even if she survives, then it makes her life just simply more complicated?? Just tell me!! Why the fck are you quiet??"

As she completely got out of his hold she said, 

"I am done with you and your so called fake love !!"

Saying so, she turned to head towards the exit, but paused for a second.

Seeing her stop, Kabir said,

"I know, I behaved like a jerk with you by asking you to do something like this. But believe me Riddhima!! My love for you isn't fake!! I truly love you!! Please give me and our relation one more change. I promise I won't ask you to do something like this."  Kabir finished with a glint of sadness and agony lacing his voice, and looking at her hopefully, with a sort of hope in this eyes.

He is indeed regretting asking her to go for such a mission.

Riddhima chuckled sadly, 

"Kabir, I am indeed an orphan but, I know the true meaning of love.

You know not owning a certain thing makes you understand it's worth and make you crave for it more. And perhaps, that's what happening with me, due to which I got obsessed with the idea of being loved and pampered by someone else!! But you know, true love doesn't have a price. It's priceless!!

And certainly the idea of loving yourself ,rather than depending on someone else to come in your life to love you is more prominent and good!!" 

Turning to face him, she said, 

"And you know there is also a difference in being loved and being used!! And perhaps what you were doing to me is something which I need not explain to you as you more intelligent to figure it out." She finished with a raise of brows and left.

How much she had tried to show herself strong at the end while leaving, but the traitorous tears had marked their way down her cheeks.

Kabir stood their shocked, looking at her retreating figure. Perhaps, she was right. More than loving her, he was using her!! But she did the biggest mistake of calling his love fake. And now he was determined to gain her love and trust back by hook or by crook!!

With a new determination and target, Kabir held the ring in his fist tightly, promising himself to return it back to it's true owner, Riddhima, very soon.

Flashback End.

Riddhima felt a lone tear escaping her eyes which brought her out of her reverie.

Wiping it and jerking her eyes open, she started winding up and decided to call it a day.

While packing her things up, her sight fell outside the window that provided her the view of the picturesque view of the lush green landscape of Manali. She chuckled at the ironic fact that how she was at her dream place, but not with her family as she had dreamed. But, instead, all alone to forget the loneliness that is dwelling inside her or with her. Certainly, her dream is completed but in the most weirdest way.

Shaking her head, she jerked herself out of her thoughts and left the cabin.

"Mishra!!" Called out Kabir, who had settled himself on his chair and had been restlessly playing with the paper weight. As soon as Mishra, his colleague, entered in, he asked,

"Have you found any information about Riddhima's whereabouts?"

"Sorry Sir!! But it seems as she disappeared into thin air, since we are not able to get any information regarding her!!" Answered a scared Mishra gently.

Since the time, Riddhima and Kabir have broke up, Kabir had started to behave way too weird. He had decided to stay away from Riddhima for a week to give her some time to cool down and reconsider her decision. In that one week, neither he contacted her thinking to give her a bit space and nor did he try to meet her or keep tabs in her.

But very little he knew that she would disappear without leaving any trace behind.

And to make things more awful, she had even changed her mobile no. No one knew where she went.

Kabir sighted in frustration and asked, "Did you check the list of people travelling all alone over India??" "Yes sir." Mishra was quick enough to answer as he continued,

"But sorry to say, we couldn't find anything."

Kabir really had a high time holding him anger. In a jerk he stood up from the chair and grabbed Mishra by his collar, "What sort of grudges are you holding against me Mishra that you can't do a single task of finding My Riddhima!??" 

Kabir growled with pure frustration.

Gulping hard, Mishra said, "Sir, I checked each and every passenger list of domestic travel but found nothing. And to add onto to it was the fact that due to some virus, the travel history of this whole month of railways got deleted. We tried hard to retrieve the data back, but it seems that they had formated the computer and that data has got permanently deleted, since they didn't have a backup for it."

Kabir left his collar and sat on his chair with a thud, thinking about all the possibilities through which he can get Riddhima's information.

Suddenly, he remembered the person most dear to Riddhima, "Sejal!! She can help me out."  He said in extreme delight.

"Angre, have you done the work I had asked you to do??" Asked Vansh, who was supervising the deck.

"Yes boss!! I give deleted all the data that shows Bhabhi's travel history. And as Bhabhi had travelled via train, I deleted it's travelogue as well. And to avoid any suspicion I made it appear due to some virus and malfunction causing the whole month's data to be deleted."

Answered Angre with utmost confidence knowing that he had covered it all very cleanly. To this Vansh only hummed in response.

"Make sure no one knows about Riddhima's whereabouts, and specially that Kabir" said Vansh with gritted teeth and clenched his jaw. "And, also check on all the things I had asked you to arrange, because as soon as this cruise hits the shore this eve I am gonna go to meet my sweetheart!! See to it that everything is perfect!!" Angre simply nodded to his order and gulping a little said,

"But boss, even though we have deleted all the proofs that would lead him to to her. But we simply forgot a person who knows about Bhabhi's whereabouts."

Raising his brow, Vansh ordered him to name the person. "Sejal!!" Was the only word heard before the silence prevailed between them.

Done for today.

Please do vote, share and comment. 

Edited by Happyme20 - 2 years ago
KV2711 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Brilliant update looking forward to know the next step of vansh and kabir to reach riddhima 

ana-twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Woohoo!! Its getting interesting..

Vansh and kabir are getting nearer to riddhima..

The matter of time on who reaches her first!!

Sejal plays an importanr part over here!!

Great update dear.

Navdeep_08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is getting interesting chapter by chapter 

good to see riddhima thought about self love then being loved by someone else . And she gave it back to kabir .

Kbair is also now hell bound to get riddhima and even vansh 

So vansh deleted all the details of her travel history 

But sejal . Now we have to see who contact sejal first