yaar sai calling veeru oldddd
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yaar sai calling veeru oldddd
Originally posted by: NYICOGYEQ53MBKPH
so far this teasing is typical husband wife banter 🤣
All good, but did not like Sai telling Veeru , Ajiyanka lost intentionally, though he took it sportively
LOL poor Viru 🤣
He twisted one foot, and stepped on Sai's clip with the other foot 🤣
nothing funnier than veeru imitating his baiko 😛
Veeru finally accepting he should have never said what he said during the wedding 👏 in his mind 😂
Guys veeru isn’t just randomly jealous… he got sad when sai said she tells ajinkya everything…😭
OH WOW. WOW okay we got a big moment today.
So Sai asked Virat why he isn't remembering that he told Sai not to have any expectations from their marriage
And Ghajini had a really nice inner monologue: "Because things are now not the same as before. Because I am not the same. I don't know how to tell you that I love.......your marriage has happened to me but you are not mine. I wish I had never told you that."
these type of monologues needed for our sanity
LOL poor Viru 🤣
He twisted one foot, and stepped on Sai's clip with the other foot 🤣
because people shouldn't dance in old age 🤣
For this kind of burning, we should just keep him in freezer all day 🤔
I know...it looks too much for me. She just announced to the whole world that he is her husband, was beaming with pride at his win, was excited to see him dance - as he himself noticed. And yet he is so jealous 😵. Or are they writers manufacturing jealousy out of nothing?