Ab to aadat si hai mujhko
Aise jeetne mein😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ab to aadat si hai mujhko
Aise jeetne mein😎
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Haaan 🤣 Hoti hai, adult banna pad raha hai
Mujhe bachhi rehni hai 🤣
Woh to har age mein hota hai Nivi🌺🌺🤷🏻♀️
I asked my sister what was the need for Alice to be at his house this late and she goes "they're probably doing the sexy time"
be right back, I'm throwing myself off a cliff 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah what happened I am a Delhite
Kya kaand kar rahe hain yaha ke bacche mujhe bhi jaana hain 😆
Haan, so toh hai 😆❤️
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Pani pher di
Mahi you win 🤣
Puch kyu rahi thi?
Mahi ka maturity level mahi ke paas hai, bahut sayani hai woh... mai kya batau uss mein?
Someone find the next thread asap 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I asked my sister what was the need for Alice to be at his house this late and she goes "they're probably doing the sexy time"
be right back, I'm throwing myself off a cliff 🤣🤣🤣
🤣Arey Just to comfort you🥴 , Mumbai, it's pretty normal! I'd be dead drunk, take an auto at even 3 AM after partying and move around the city. It's got a wonderful vibe! Delhi-NCR is blah 😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
I asked my sister what was the need for Alice to be at his house this late and she goes "they're probably doing the sexy time"
be right back, I'm throwing myself off a cliff 🤣🤣🤣
They also watched the 11 pm repeat of PS. What’s the use they are not contributing to the TRPs😆
Ye kab Hua?🤔