Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Main aa gaya guys ek chota sa break leke😆
Oye are u topping or not..
1. All Izz Well
2. Take a little chance chance Now get your body moving
3. Just Chill
4. Anarkali Disco Chali
5. Zara sa jhoom loon main
6. Yeh haath humko de de thaku
7. Badtameez dil
8. Jashn-E-Bahaaraa
9. Crazy Kiya Re
10. Teja main hoon ... mark idhar hai
Achha I am going now
Zero he milna hai toh I rather post my MCU FF
Soni...I am starting my MCU FF
But from Iron Man time...I would make another book for pre-Iron Man stuff Ig...
Main gian ka bhaiya hu so rule is jo tera hai vo mera hai jo mera hai vo mera😈😎🤣
*Refreshing page for the 100th time*

haan i have become a topping on loser cupcake🤣 round 2 ke baad me on 22nd rank..round 3 ke baad 99 waala snake bite coming up when shreya posts results🤣
you should have played 🤗❤️
New thread but results are not out yet?
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9