Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Sure.. but not for MBA topper.. I wouldn't mind it for anyone else 😆
I don't mind Suman having another dhoom machale moment in it too 😆
Danda Pandya chaa jaayega stunt scenes mein.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
Sure.. but not for MBA topper.. I wouldn't mind it for anyone else 😆
I don't mind Suman having another dhoom machale moment in it too 😆
Danda Pandya chaa jaayega stunt scenes mein.
Hum toh kabse hai ready taiyar ☺️
Tum log dikhado bas 😆
Ps. You're bengali, right?😳❤️
KD ne aaj ka quota shuru kiya 😆 So is Ravi Bhaiyya back on the sets and is he the one clicking their pictures again?😆
Liked and commented, Asfiii!
Lots of love to you and your mom! Take care! She’ll be alright soon, don’t worry ❤️
KD ne aaj ka quota shuru kiya 😆 So is Ravi Bhaiyta back on the sets and is he the one clicking their pictures again?😆
Omg yes, I haven’t peeped in into Ravi bhaiyya’s insta recently
Wait I’ll be back 🤣
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
Noooo are you crazy!! Dev and his constipated face is more then enough, don’t want to see him stunting🤣
But his elder brother, I wouldn’t mind to see that. Gaumbie saving the day in a helicopter
My Gaumbi will look hot and cute riding a bicycle too
How pyaara pyaara he was sitting behind Mera Dev in the bike ride
I would love to see Gaumbi flying an helicopter and landing straight in the forest where Jaanu is busy ding tapasya😆
Ravi bhaiyya is in Jaipur 🤔
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Liked and commented, Asfiii!
Lots of love to you and your mom! Take care! She’ll be alright soon, don’t worry ❤️
Even I commented
I hope our forum rank increases this week❤️
Thanks Nivi❤️ Love for u💙
Hi guys🤗
And bye guys😒
Can't study😵
Can't be on the forum
Don't know what am doing.
Miss you all❤️
YKB🤗
Hi Naira❤️
Don't worry...Study well and finish off you exams and then you can be here the entire time❤️
Its only for few days❤️