Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Fcuuuuuuuuk that means answer to number 1 is Zindagi Nahin Milegi Dobara 😭😭😭
OMG. why didn’t my mandbudhi brain didn’t think of it? 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Fcuuuuuuuuk that means answer to number 1 is Zindagi Nahin Milegi Dobara 😭😭😭
OMG. why didn’t my mandbudhi brain didn’t think of it? 😭
oh wait I have one more HR movie if the series one counts..
Could be...
4 answers are HR centric so no idea which ones out of the ten...
Originally posted by: ZestyZeniaZetas
lagta hai 2 points mil gaye 🥳I am good😆
congrats to 16 points and 14 points waale psychic power sheeps🤪
Yeah same i will get 2 pts only or maybe 4
I wrote a very old movie for second question...🤔
Because I thought All is well 🤣. That was my confident answer now not so confident
MPKD
BB
Doom with h
ZNMD
and
JA
Nope 🤔 it’s a show name kya
I have 1 HR movie😪 and 2 Amithabh movies😪😪😪
I have no HR movies. So just waiting for andas🍳
I don't think so Vijay bro will write ZNMD.
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9