Calling everyone here 🤗
Making a list of Character:
Mains
1. Gautam
2. Dhara
3. Shiva
4. Raavi
5. Dev
6. Rishita
6. Krish
7. Suman
Side:
1. Maagin Maami
2. Oily Anita
3. Janardhan
4. Moti Ben Kamini
5. Kaka
6. Hardik
Calling everyone here 🤗
Making a list of Character:
Mains
1. Gautam
2. Dhara
3. Shiva
4. Raavi
5. Dev
6. Rishita
6. Krish
7. Suman
Side:
1. Maagin Maami
2. Oily Anita
3. Janardhan
4. Moti Ben Kamini
5. Kaka
6. Hardik
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Transference
Calling everyone here 🤗
Making a list of Character:
Mains
1. Gautam
2. Dhara
3. Shiva
4. Raavi
5. Dev
6. Rishita
6. Krish
7. Suman
Side:
1. Maagin Maami
2. Oily Anita
3. Janardhan
4. Moti Ben Kamini
5. Kaka
Ok
Now what should we do and for whom??
I think funny gifs for the side characters with witty one liners from Ashu 🤗
Originally posted by: Transference
I think funny gifs for the side characters with witty one liners from Ashu 🤗
Ok👍
She will be here once we give her the fevicol for her broken heart😆
Piu I have sent you a PM, please check and inform the same to the ones who are helping you with this character analysis.
And please edit all your posts from this thread, please.
Piu, you missed Mama and Hardik😃…. They both can have short paragraphs.
Hardik played an important role in GauRa’s marriage
Mama played an important role in ShiVi’s marriage
Wow the title of this thread interests me a lot a lot
Wow I will be waiting for it❤️❤️
I am calling everyone back here! Hedwig_potter has agreed to volunteer as well!
I will get this thread moved to the Chat Club Forum!
Originally posted by: CarpediemRose
Wow the title of this thread interests me a lot a lot
Wow I will be waiting for it❤️❤️
Please feel free to volunteer!
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
What do we do??
Poems by you for the 3 couples?