I swear i mean his face literally gets differentOriginally posted by: yurabaexx
I swear!!!!! 🤪
Sare characters ek hi bande ne play kiye but still har role mei woh ekdum alag dikhta hai 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I swear i mean his face literally gets differentOriginally posted by: yurabaexx
I swear!!!!! 🤪
Sare characters ek hi bande ne play kiye but still har role mei woh ekdum alag dikhta hai 🤔
rra ki kismaat fam in all show
true not a typical force marriage
One of my fav scene
The dashing proposal in a different style...no manhandling or shouting or crying buckets like forced marriage of other shows.
One of my earliest edits on Riansh because RraHel ke saath saath this was my fav moment too
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
One of my earliest edits on Riansh because RraHel ke saath saath this was my fav moment too
This was the very 1st ray of hope Riansh falling in love❤️
Thats a big hope😊
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRA2tehBGKz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Ep 5
Aryan - Boss ko inqaar nahi , boss ka bhai sweekar nahi 🤣
boss boss hai , boss ka bhai loss hai .
I know , Bad one
