Its a custom specific to Godh Bharai for pregnant women and also for Roka for Dulhan to be. Majorly coconut and dry fruits are given
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Its a custom specific to Godh Bharai for pregnant women and also for Roka for Dulhan to be. Majorly coconut and dry fruits are given
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Ok folks... think I'll leave early today. I'm a grumpy billi and really don't want to spoil anyone's mood today with my patch of rain.
Good Night and see you guys tomorrow 🤗
I'll do extra Homework tomorrow 🤣
Kya hua funny?
Mai aayi aur tum jaa rahi?
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Ok folks... think I'll leave early today. I'm a grumpy billi and really don't want to spoil anyone's mood today with my patch of rain.
Good Night and see you guys tomorrow 🤗
I'll do extra Homework tomorrow 🤣
Good night Sriii🤗
Uhun Uhun caps of the day 😆


Kuch ho jaaye, he can't stop looking at her lips, banda pura tharki hai🤣
Mein aaa gayi, I watched half the episode and i had so many things I wanted to cap 🤣
Raavi: Tu mujhe kiss karega ya nahi?🤔
Shiva: Acha chal aaja karta hoon 😃
🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
I think shiva will give her a rose in the upcoming holi celebration
Kis khushi mein 😆

Jeera kaand ka shuruaat with Dev ka backside
... and end with Shiva ka backside 🤣