Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aww 🥰
Raghav ke lines hai par tum zyada sweet ho 🤣
Thank you 😳
Bulati rahungi main 😎😳
Aww
I'll be waiting for your call. 😳
I'll send Raghav on another treasure hunt meanwhile 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Aww 🥰
Raghav ke lines hai par tum zyada sweet ho 🤣
Thank you 😳
Bulati rahungi main 😎😳
Aww
I'll be waiting for your call. 😳
I'll send Raghav on another treasure hunt meanwhile 😆
We'd finished almost 3 whole threads with our craziness back then 🤣
One thread is nothing 🤣
Shri wants a separate thread for this role plays 🤣😎
18+ Thread ke baad Woh bana hai kya ? 🤪🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Evil Farhad....wanted to be RHM of Raghav Rao but my twin took his place.....dont have any other identity...I dnt even know my own surname...
note : Im keechu
Ab theek lag raha hai description 🤣 Ye raha iska introduction Vaishu 🤣
Maaf karo, nahi hoga 🤣🤣I'm happy just passing comments. Main Bee ki team mein jaa rahi hoon. Jab Raghav aur Pallavi ko assistants mile hue hain, toh audience ko bhi assistant milna chahiye. Most important role in a TV show, y'know 😎
100 pages in a day
yeh din bhi aayga socha nahi tha
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
People are behaving like this uncle Ghamandi Rao
Pretend club this is your gif 🤣
Appropriate 🤣
They are being deprived of their senses just like uncle was deprived of his jalebi 🤣
My bee is such a sweetheart. She will unite Raghvi at any cost and protect them from intruders.
🤗🤗
Dekha Vaishu 😳 I'm so loved
Originally posted by: tiara_remixfan
Beinteha Mohabaat waal pasta banane ko milga and you will be the latest player in thappad contest! 😆😆
Pure AT members ke tattoo free main bana dega Woh 🌞
Aww
I'll be waiting for your call. 😳
I'll send Raghav on another treasure hunt meanwhile 😆
I will call you 😳
Smart 😆
Woh waise bhi bhagne main hi busy rehta hai 😒
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mera Raghav ? 👀
Dost dost na raha
Pyaar pyaar na raha 🤪
Yeh accha nahi kiya mere saath tum logon ne 😭
Pallu 😭🤗