I know right 🤣
I missed so many 🤪
Pata nahi kiska reply kiya , Aur kiska nahi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I know right 🤣
I missed so many 🤪
Pata nahi kiska reply kiya , Aur kiska nahi
No idea 🤣
I don't even belong to this place 🤪
Anyways Hi everyone I'm Amekha.
You belong here 🤗
Ye aa gaya saare aafat ka jad 😡 Evil Farhad 😡
Amma bring out the jhaadu!
thank goodness for that
you have any idea which song is it??
What is your name btw?
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
Tum logon ke roleplay mein saare devar apni bhaabhi pe line kyun maar rahe hain?
Bhabhi hai hi Kamal Ki 🤣😎
*hair flip*
Originally posted by: I-Got-You
Hi 🤗
You can join us whenever you want 😆
Don’t belong here matt bolo 😳
Aww thank you 🤗
I rarely visit the forum that's why I said that 😆
Yeah, both Raghvi have "eye" contact here. One is Apple of the eye and the other is Radiant eyes 🤪
Made for each other 🤪
Nice, tum bhi ghus chuki ho drame mein ab 😆🤣
Yeh ekdum sahi baat boli! Khajoor sunshine ko bhi bulao, line maarne. Massive upgrade from Kirti.
Omg 🤣 Yaha pe log kaafi tez hai 🤣
I had meant it purely in the innocent way, the ordinary bananas that gorillas eat 🤣
Sochta hoon ke woh kitne masoom thay
Kya se kya ho gaye dekhte dekhte
