Why dont I remember this though?🤔
Many accepted that time too even those who said basil had tulsi in mind.
Anyways its in the past...there shouldnt come another question like that or like the TJ one
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Why dont I remember this though?🤔
Many accepted that time too even those who said basil had tulsi in mind.
Anyways its in the past...there shouldnt come another question like that or like the TJ one
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Don't worry Shibani. I was only dreaming. 🤣
Aise darawane sapne nako dekho re baba
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Why dont I remember this though?🤔
Anyways its in the past...there shouldnt come another question like that or like the TJ one
Dahm! U can check the thread..
Mere peeth ke peeche Mera dialogue chori kar rahi tum ?
😒😡
Thank you soni for telling me 🥺🤧
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mere peeth ke peeche Mera dialogue chori kar rahi tum ?
😒😡
Thanks soni for telling me 🥺🤧
Nah.. tumhare saamne DQ😉
They r calling me spammers unnecessary
Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_
Mere peeth ke peeche Mera dialogue chori kar rahi tum ?
😒😡
Thanks soni for telling me 🥺🤧
Police ko phone karo🥺
You mean ACP Ahir...
But I agree with Rashi too she uses that too 😆
He is not annoying nowadays😆
Koi to agree karta hai mujhse😆
Mene toh nahi dekha tumhe use karte hue pehle😈
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9