Here is birthday thread
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Here is birthday thread
Originally posted by: ssttuuttii
I know bits and pieces of the story but haven't watched FB yet. Personally, I'm not much happy with the unnecessary additions that JKR keeps doing to the HP world after the first set of books ended... whether it is through her Tweets or other mediums 🤔.
Prithvi-Sanyogita? Is that Prithviraj Chauhan?
Yes. Prithvi sanyogita.
@autumn rose , I was a huge fan of prithvi sanyogita once upon a time when it was aired 😊 Infact I recently rewatched it and loved it all over again..but only uptil their separation. The makers ruined them.
I read Akshay Kumar will be playing prithviraj..felt very angry ..prc ruled at a very young age and died young ..I can't imagine anyone else playing prc better than Rajat..
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
Happiest birthday stuti🤗🤗..... may all your wishes come true... may you get all you desire and deserve...
Thank you so much 😳
njoy ur day🤗
Yes. Prithvi sanyogita.
@autumn rose , I was a huge fan of prithvi sanyogita once upon a time when it was aired 😊 Infact I recently rewatched it and loved it all over again..but only uptil their separation. The makers ruined them.
I read Akshay Kumar will be playing prithviraj..felt very angry ..prc ruled at a very young age and died young ..I can't imagine anyone else playing prc better than Rajat..
You can call me Alakh 😳
I know separation ke baad it became so boring.
Movie waala pata nai kaisa rahega.. I enjoy romances in series.. can’t relate too much to characters in movies.
Good morning guys!!😃
Good evening friends 🤗
Gul khan happy for ishqbaaz and ipkknd😆 She says she is happy to know audience watch it in repeat mode
Good evening friends 🤗
Gul khan happy for ishqbaaz and ipkknd😆 She says she is happy to know audience watch it in repeat mode
When she said?
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
6th June 2011. A date that seemed ordinary at the time, yet went on to become unforgettable for millions of viewers across the world. Fifteen...
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
402