Originally posted by: Inese_20
Hello Jhanvi 🤗 welcome to the AT. I am Parul . You can call me inese too, whatever you like 😆❤️
Hi parul 🤗
I rarely visit AT's but here I find some like minded ppl, love to see them discussing things here
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Inese_20
Hello Jhanvi 🤗 welcome to the AT. I am Parul . You can call me inese too, whatever you like 😆❤️
Hi parul 🤗
I rarely visit AT's but here I find some like minded ppl, love to see them discussing things here
Mujhe half number zyada chahiye bcz I mentioned the Epi number as well 🤪🤣
🤣 Tum hugs lelo bee for being so cute 🤗🤗
Bridal looks of Pallavi
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-swCkHfFO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Originally posted by: Wallflowers
Hi parul 🤗
I rarely visit AT's but here I find some like minded ppl, love to see them discussing things here
That’s the reason I am here too! 😆❤️
Amma liked traditional lekin yeh nahi pata tha ki Amma liked chamikili traditional🤣🤣
Tum bhi lelo hugs, one extra for the disney princess post which literally sucked all the negativity out of our minds early in the morning 🤗🤗🤗
Brave of you to imagine that Raghvi can celebrate Mansi's marriage. Kaka and Aayi will invite them but I am sure Mansi and Kaku will try to insult them and defame Pallavi in the function. So we can only expect more family drama instead of Raghvi moments.
Brave nahi desperate 🤣 But on a serious note, RaghVi will have no qualms.. Im sure.. Jalan ya gussa unko thode na hai and kaka can handle Manasi.. plus if she is the one getting married, I think she will be fine.. her purpose of being alive has finally had some meaning.. aur wese bhi drama se kon darta hai😆 Just wanna see them dressed.. Manasi ya BWA kuch bole to I wanna hear Raghav go " ayeeee chhota Bindiii " 😃
Hawww amma 😲 Kya kya soch liya aapne 😲
Venkateshwara ki yaad nahi ayi aapko 😲🤣
Amma innocent thodi hai🤣 room share karwane ki peeche wohi toh thi