Kifla, Nita, Miss T, Anmol, check out the last 2 pages. Hasini, Zeal and I are guessing the theme, come join us!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kifla, Nita, Miss T, Anmol, check out the last 2 pages. Hasini, Zeal and I are guessing the theme, come join us!
Deepika Padukone character
Padmavati, Piku, Shanti Priya
Bollywood actors: Plastic, Wooden, Water*
*An actor must be flexible. He must be like water. Just as water assumes the shape of the vessel it is poured into, an actor must assume the shape of the character he plays.
Salman names in Dabangg series
Karu Pandey, Dhakkad Pandey, Chulbul Pandey
= Pandey (Karu, Dhakkad, Chulbul)
Mean girls
Plastics, Cool people, Nerdy Asians
Wonderful guesses.👏
Love: Pyaar, Ishq aur Mohabbat took the cake.👍🏼
PS: I wanted to tag Shibani but, I am not able to.
Cheers...
Rice Dishes: Biryani, Kichidi, Pulav
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Kifla, Nita, Miss T, Anmol, check out the last 2 pages. Hasini, Zeal and I are guessing the theme, come join us!
Guessing sounds fun 👍🏼 But do we get any extra points for guessing it? 🤔
(I am kidding 😆)
This is actually 5 topics: Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock 😆 (a tbbt reference)
Paani doesn't fall under category non-alcoholic? 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9