The food does not agree with me..Indian/bread pizaa khaati hu, pineapple wala type nai
pineapple pizza?😲😲
ye kon khata hai..mujhe toh naam sune ajeeb lg rha hai 🤢
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The food does not agree with me..Indian/bread pizaa khaati hu, pineapple wala type nai
pineapple pizza?😲😲
ye kon khata hai..mujhe toh naam sune ajeeb lg rha hai 🤢
Tum log ho ish liye hi I dared to make the AT 🤗
aree i mean mein observe krungi..the way people r talking... uss hissab se baat krnugi... iss forum pe toh we are talking openly na😈
Mujhe bas khilao🤣
Arpita Khush hui 😆
I know who he is bubba, I just thought you meant in reference to that show/movie and was like: I dont remember him being in it..
I'm okay being called Meow, had my BF call me that since he watched this movie ❤️
Ahhh this movie ❤️
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Ushne BB nehi hoga aab tak 😆 Vashma too can be discussed but limited.
Haa abhi dekhna start ni kra
I watch IPZN on tv with family
BB online dekhungi... ya thode din m unko colors pe leke jaayungi🤣