Yes Tani parner
Hehehe.. Me00w
mein ek baar soch rhi tumhe Me00w bolu.... par phir meine socha bura na lage
I'm okay being called Meow, had my BF call me that since he watched this movie ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yes Tani parner
Hehehe.. Me00w
mein ek baar soch rhi tumhe Me00w bolu.... par phir meine socha bura na lage
I'm okay being called Meow, had my BF call me that since he watched this movie ❤️
Yaar bas karo. Bhuk lag rahi hai sab dekh ke😆
You are the last person who should complain.
You are having pani puri and vada pav in real, humko reel mein hi khaane do😆
Homefood. I'm veg + strict Indian diet.
Cannot eat bland food.
Mexican also does not suit system too much.
I'm also a strict veg..but diet is not so strict... kbhi kbhi khaa leti hu
Hostel m addaat ho gyi inn chizzo ki...coz canteen m yhi milta tha.....usse phle toh meine kabhi khaayi hi nhi thi spring roll, momos, pasta wagarah🤣
I surveyed some posts on the forum, and saw comments.
Kuch khaas nai kia
College days baba.... School tho local mein tha 😆 Train K foods I used to eat during my office days and college days ❤️
Tune wo serial dekha hai😲🤗🤗🤗
Mukta Barve and Swapnil Joshi are one of my favs since Eka Lagnachi Dusri Goshta ❤️
Oh
M toh thode din silent mode p rhungi... phir observe krke i will reply🤣😆
Kyun? We will be discussing Bondita na, not Vashma, then kyun silent?
Tune wo serial dekha hai😲🤗🤗🤗
Meine na serial dekha na movie🤣
mujhe ab parathe khane ka man ho raha hai😆
I surveyed some posts on the forum, and saw comments.
Kuch khaas nai kia
Wahan bohat log mujhe bhi pasand nehi karte 🤣