same....
vada pav suna hai.... par bhakar wadi toh suna hi nahi🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
same....
vada pav suna hai.... par bhakar wadi toh suna hi nahi🤣
🤣
ab toh mein bhi tannu tannu krke hi bulati hu🤣
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
It's Arpita only 😆 May be I am the only one on twitter also who displays real name and real surname as well 🤣
Nope I am same like you Arpi mera twitter,FB, Insta every SM account pe Abjini he hai👍🏼
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Yeah even Shagun was shooting for Blind Love season 2 in Shimla.... So no scope about VashmAy. However I wonder why they mentioned hockey team se bahar Karna and all... Wrap up kar dete on a happy note tho Kya jata 😡
💔
happy ending de dete toh maar jaate🤣
Nope I am same like you Arpi mera twitter,FB, Insta every SM account pe Abjini he hai👍🏼
haa but you guys use that account only for these purpose ... fan edits and all.............
personal/friends purpose you dont't use it? right?
Originally posted by: ThePirateKing
I will take a try here. My husband did his schooling, UG and PG in Gujarat. So Dhokla, Patra, Gaathiya, Fafda, Undhiyu, Sev Tamata nu Shak, Dabeli, Khamni, Kadi, Thepla , Surti Ponk and all the other things that Daya ben cooks in Tarak Mehta serial have been consumed. BTW we are Tamils so Idli, Dosa, Vada has always been on the Menu.
Su vaat che! Saras ❤️
Glad we are on the same eating frequency 🤗
I love all kinds of food 😆
Medu vada is a South Indian fritter made from Vigna mungo. It is usually made in a doughnut shape, with a crispy exterior and soft interior. A popular food item in South Indian and Sri Lankan Tamil cuisines, it is generally eaten as a breakfast or a snack. Picture shared on Arpi's post!
Bhakar wadi karke ek show Aata tha wohi pe suna tha Maine, initially pata nehi tha baad mein got to know Ki yeh khane Ki chis hai 😆