Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Thank you so much for the lovely response.

Part-15

Nitin went to the address sent by Raman. He was constantly on call with Ishita, Raman and his family. He rang the bell and a lady opened the door.

L (shouting) – You? What the hell are you doing here?

N – You? Sorry. I came to the wrong address.

He moved back.

Ishita – What happened Nitin? Who was she?

N – Hai koi, purana matter hai, leave it. I think jaldi jaldi mein main galat address…. But message mein to yhi likha hai. Raman, please check the address.

Raman (after checking) – No, I sent the right address.

N – How can this be possible? I just visited that house, it’s someone else. In fact, I know them very well. A pervert, a big cheater. You do one thing, just tell me Preeta’s husband's name, I will try to find it here.

R – Yeah, sure. It’s Abhay… Abhay Singh Khurana.

N – Okay. Abhay..

He was moving forward to search but stopped and was shocked hearing full name.

N (shocked)– What? What did you say… Abhay Singh Khurana?

R – Yes.

Nitin asked him to send a pic of Abhay. He stood completely shocked seeing the pic while everyone was confused.

N (hitting his car angrily) – Shit! How can I miss it? Yeh kaise ho gaya?

I – Nitin, please tell us, kya hua? Tension ho rhi hai humhe…

N – Ishita, main aap logo ko bad mein call karta hu…

R – Wait! Just tell me the truth, what’s the matter?

N – Truth? Tumhe sach sunna hai? Then listen to me very carefully Mr Raman Kumar Bhalla, you have taken the worst decision for your sister. You have got your sister married to a big cheater. Abhi main jiski bat kar rha tha vo vhi Abhay Singh Khurana hai..

Everyone was shocked. Raman even confirmed.

R – Preeta kaha hogi, kuch samajh nhi aa rha..

N – Vo to vo lady hi bta sakti hai. May be Preeta yaha aai ho.. let me ask.

Nitin rang the doorbell. The lady opened the door and got angry seeing him.

N – Listen, Samaira. I’m not here to talk about you, I’m looking for a lady, please help me. Did she come here in the last few hours? Her name is Preeta..

S  (shouting)– Preeta? Do you think I’m a fool? I got it now, you sent her here na, again you are trying to mislead me. That’s why she was claiming Abhay as her husband. But I won’t fall in your trap…

N – Yes, you are a fool, a big fool. Stupid girl, Can’t you see the obvious? Leave that, you just tell me where is Preeta?

S – I threw her out.

N (angrily) – How can you do that? Did you tell her about you and Abhay?

Samaira nodded and he left telling her to inform Abhay that he will be punished for his deeds soon.

R – Now, what will we do?

N – Don’t worry Raman. I have some contacts here. I will take their help to find her quickly…

Senior Bhallas got worried and cried for their only daughter.

N – Please, relax. I promise I will find her at any cost and won’t let anything happen to her. Raman, I will call you back after sometime.

Ishra, Romika assured seniors that they will find Preeta soon. After an hour, Raman received Nitin’s call that he found Preeta and brought her to his house, she was safe and sound. They wanted to talk to her but he said that she was tired and slept. He assured them that she was fine. Raman and Romi sent seniors to take rest. Ishra and Romika called Nitin again to know how he found Preeta.

N – Actually, I thought to search for her at the nearby places. I searched & found her at a scheduled place, sitting all lost, completely shocked with the new revelations, not knowing what to do, where to go, whom to ask for help..

R – Ek bar usse bat karwa do..

N – Sorry Raman, I didn’t tell her about you all. I think she will be more disturbed. Give her some time to accept the facts.

I – I think he is right..

R – But please take care of her..

N – You don’t need to say it. I will. You all please take some rest, it’s too late.

They dropped the call. Nitin’s cousin informed him that Preeta was neither eating nor responding. He went to her room, she was sitting like a statue while tears were flowing from her eyes. He sat in front of her and asked her to eat but she was not responding. He made her look at him and asked her to share her pain, emotions, feelings whatever was running in her mind, not to keep it to herself. He asked her to be strong and face the situation, accept the reality; for herself and her family who loves her so much. Listening to her family, she got concerned and asked if they knew about her. He denied but she understood that her family must be concerned for her as she didn’t talk to them after reaching there and he must have known from them only. Ntin assured her that they are fine but concerned and he had informed them about her whereabouts. She cried thinking how her family would react after knowing the truth. He tried to console her, she hugged him, surprising him. After some time, he fed her a few bites of food and she slept due to tiredness.

It was morning. Ishita was thinking about Preeta when she got a call. Reality struck in her mind, she remembered Ishra last night's conversation and how Raman told her that they will continue later and sort it out.

I (thinking) - How can you be so stupid Ishita? Kyu har bar tu Raman ke saamne baki sab bhul jati hai. How can you forget? Nothing can be sorted.. sab kuch is tarah ulajh gaya hai ki kuch nhi solve ho sakta ab..

Romi and Raman were talking about Preeta when he received a call from Mihika. Mihika informed him that Ishita decided to get married within a week.

Romi - What? Shadi? Vo bhi ek hafte mein? But with whom?

Mihika - I don't know exactly but he is Vivek Verma, VV communication ke founder. Akka ne mujhse bat bhi nhi ki, aur aaj suddenly kaha ki she is getting married.. Mujhe kuch samajh nhi aa rha.

Romi - Mihika relax, hum bat karenge unse.

He dropped the call saying he will come soon. Raman looked at him curiously and was shocked to know everything. Romi asked him to talk to Ishita once.

R - I have no right to say in her personal life. And I have other things also to solve right now.

Raman said rudely and left. He calmed himself and called Nitin to ask about Preeta.

N - She is definitely not fine. somehow he had something. She is sleeping now. It was a big shock for her, she needs time to adjust with the fact.

R - I'm coming there. Us Abhay ko aur uski family ko to main chodunga nhi.. meri phool jaise behn ki kya halat bna di hai usne. Main arrangements karta hu..

N - Raman, please calm down. It will take time for you to come here. Your family also needs you. I know you are worried for Preeta but believe me, I'll take care of her and about Abhay, is bar vo nhi bachega. Usse to main punish karwake rahunga. He is a big cheater. Here in New York, I don't know how many girls he had cheated on, especially  Indian girls and never leave behind any clue. Indian girls, shame ki vajah se koi case ya complaint bhi nhi karti. But this time, he is trapped.

R - What are you thinking of doing now? My little sister.. she needs me. I'm coming..

N - Raman please try to understand. I know its a big problem and you have done everything for your sister but let her stand for herself, let her become mature. Okay, at least give me some time. I'll let you know what we can  do against Abhay and how. We have to handle all this legally, so you will be needed in India. Aur Maybe, is tarah mera bhi thoda regret kam ho jaye..

R - Regret?

N - Main bhi to kahi na kahi iske liye responsible hu. I was there only, sab kuch mere saamne tha but.

R - Even I wanted to ask you.. if you already knew Abhay, then why didn’t you say anything in the marriage?

N - I didn’t know anything about him.. Yes, once Ishita told me his name but then there was Abhiram SIngh written on the wedding card and even on the banner on the wedding day and here, his identity is Abhay Singh Khurana. But now I understand everything that happened. I couldn’t see his face as he was wearing sehra but he must have seen me that’s why, vo fake call karwaya mujhe about my friend’s accident aur phir mera hi accident karwa dia, to keep me away from marriage. And he didn’t come on Romi and Mihika’s engagement intentionally..

On the other hand, Abhay got to know about Preeta’s arrival in New York and got worried. He talked to his parents and got angry for sending her without informing him while his parents were clueless about their son’s deeds.

Romi reached Iyer mansion. He was shocked to see the arrangements were going on for the wedding. Romi and Mihika went to Ishita, she was talking to the decorators.

I - Romi, Good you came. I was about to call you. I guess Mihika has already informed you, please inform your family also. I will personally come to give an invitation to your family….

Ro - Ishita ji, Shadi.. aise suddenly.. Why?

I - Suddenly means? Ab aap sab log kehte rehte the ki I should get married so now I have decided..

M - Akka, you didn’t tell me anything..

I - Sorry Mihika, I was thinking about this for a long time but I was not sure so I didn’t inform anyone. But now its final, your Akka is getting married. Actually, Vivek’s parents know about your engagement so they said that I, as an elder sister, should marry first, nearest ek hafte bad ka muhrat nikla and we agreed. It will be a small personal affair, only close relatives and friends….

Mihika - Are you sure, Akka? Maine to kabhi aapse Vivek verma ke bare mein nhi suna….

I - Mihiku, Relax. He is a very nice person. And don’t worry, aaj sham ko Vivek aur unki family aa rhi hai, shagun ke liye. We will get to know each other. Romi, please come with your family. Let me call auntiji..

Ishita called his mother and informed everything and invited them to the ceremony.

Nitin and Raman were talking over the phone when Nitin received Mihika’s call. He took her on a conference call, thinking she must be asking about Preeta only.

N - hello, ha mihik…

M (restless) - Nitin bhai, I don’t know kya ho rha hai, aise suddenly yeh sab… main kya karu, please help me….

N - Hold on Mihika. Relax. What’s the matter? kya hua? Tension mein kyu ho?

M - Bhai, Akka shadi kar rhi hai..

N - What? Wait! Mihika, very bad prank..

M - Bhai, yeh sach hai. Akka is getting married in a week.

N - What? What non-sense? Yeh kaise ho sakta hai? Ishita aur shadi? Aur hum mein se kisi se discuss nhi kia, btaya bhi nhi..

Mihika informed him everything she knew.

N - Vivek Verma.. VV communications. I know him. Vo hamare client hai, even Ishita was recently working with him but… shadi? Kuch samajh nhi aa rha… Let me talk to Ishita.

He dropped the call while Raman thought.

R - Kisi ko kuch samajh aaye aise kam karti kaha hai Ishita Iyer.. Ab pta nhi konsa bhoot aa gaya hai usme. Shadi karni hai.. bada bolti thi, I will never marry. I’m good like this only… all alone. Main hi pagal hu.. usne to dhundh lia apne liye ek sath.. life partner..

He was talking to himself and getting restless. He wanted to talk to her but he had no right, not even as a friend..

In the evening, Romi and his parents went to Iyer mansion as Ishita insisted. Ishita was looking for Raman. Nitin’s parents were also there. Vivek and his parents & sister also came. All met each other. Mihika was noticing Vivek and Ishita. Soon the ceremony was completed and Raman entered the house.

R - So sorry for coming late but kya karta, ab friend ke liye gift to banta hai na, vhi dhundhne mein time lag gaya. (Ishita was not looking at him) - Let me introduce myself. I’m Raman Kumar Bhalla, Romi’s brother and Ishita’s friend. Am I right Ishita? (Ishita nodded) Many many Congratulations to both of you.

V - Raman Kumar Bhalla, one of the best wedding planner in Delhi. So aap hi hamari shadi plan kar rhe honge, Right?

R - No. Ishita doesn’t want this..

Ishita got nervous while VIvek looked at her and asked the reason.

R - Actually, she must have thought ki friend hu to I should enjoy her wedding rather than just plan..

V - Is that so? But I think ek friend se better kon jan sakta hai ki aapko kya chahiye aur kya nhi. I have decided you will be the wedding planner and I’m sure Ishita won’t deny me.

Ishita nodded, agreeing to him while Raman and Vivek shook hands.

Later at night, Ishita was thinking of Raman and his behaviour.

I - Aaj Raman ki baaton mein ek alag sa ehsas tha, aaj pehli bar unki aankhen aur unki baatein match nhi kar rhi thi.. What’s all this? Why am I thinking of him so much? I should only concentrate on my wedding… Yes, I have so much to do...

On the other side, Raman was thinking about the happenings.

R - Kya ho rha hai kuch samajh nhi aa rha.. Ek taraf hum sabki ladli, meri choti si pyari behn hai, jiski shadi ek juth ke siway kuch nhi, uski zindagi ka majak bna dia us gatiya insan ne. aur dusri taraf Ishita hai… mera pyar hai lekin usse apna nhi keh sakta, jo khud apni zindagi ka majak bna rhi hai, shadi jaisa bada decision vo aise jaldbazi mein le rhi hai.. What to do? How to handle all this? Hey mata rani, please meri madad kijiye..

Romi came and hugged him. Both brothers consoled each other..

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will like it.

Precap - Ishita's marriage??

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

It was just fabulous 👍🏻👏🏻

So many revelations and surprises  cum shocks

Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both the parts were really very good please update next part soon 

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 15

Fabulously Awesome 

Wow many thoughts and stories  revealed 

omsai24 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice update

Omg poor preeta got married to cheater thankfully nitin found her but poor girl she is in shock abhay is disgusting what ishita is doing she is getting married in one week that too with someone else than raman why she took this decision all of sudden mihika told everything to Nitin raman was on confrence call he was thinking about Ishitas stupid decision hope raman will stop ishita

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Pks20 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What is Ishita doing?? Getting married to Vivek but why?!  Raman go and sort things out!!! Talk to her.

Eagerly waiting next update 😳

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank you so much for the response.

Part - 16

Morning in Iyer mansion.

Ishita was doing some work in her room when Raman knocked on the door.

I - Raman, Aap subah subah yaha?

R - Ab yaha, tumhare ghar tumhare room mein, aise hi aane ka hak to mujhe hai nhi to.. kaam se hi aaya hu.

I - Yeh kaise baat kar rhe hai aap? mera room hak and all that.. What…

R - Vivek called me here to discuss wedding preparations..

Just then, Vivek came and greeted Ishita. They discussed wedding preparations. Most of the time, Vivek was speaking, Ishita was answering when she was asked to and feeling awkward, being with Raman and Vivek at the same time and the reason was unknown to her; those feelings were very strange to herself also. Raman was just listening to them. Vivek left after briefing Raman. Raman looked at Ishita who was thinking that he would leave but he didn’t.

R - So, what do you want for your wedding?

I - We just discussed..

R - Vo to Vivek ne btaya, tumne kaha kuch btaya. I’m asking for your choice..

I - Hum dono ki choice same hai, jo unhone kaha vhi hoga.

R - Oh. I see. Same choice.. Shadi hone wali hai, couple goals.. good. Okay, I’ll do it. By the way, Tumne mera gift nhi dekha?

I - Dekh lia. Thank you. Mujhe kaam hai, can you please leave?

R (smiling) - I never knew ki tum itni badi lier ho. I can bet tumne nhi dekha hai. Tell me kya dia hai maine?

I - Okay fine. I’ll see it later. Now please leave. I have so much work..

R - Look at your business, rest preparations I’ll handle. Relax, kuch galat nhi hone dunga. And yes, gift jarur dekhna..

He left while Ishita looked at him confused with his assuring words and thought what exactly he meant by “kuch galat nhi hoga”. She remembered his words and got curious about what gift he gave to her. She opened the gift and found ‘Bhagavad Gita’ book along with a note, written:

“Hello friend,

Surprised to see Bhagavad Gita book? Yes, You must be. Actually, I thought a lot, then finally I got this idea to give you this holy book. ‘Bhagavad Gita’.. Dadi used to say, everyone should read and understand the meaning at least once in their life. It not only inculcates in us, the right and unbiased perspective of observing and knowing our own self as well as the entire world but also teaches us how to handle that acquired knowledge. Yeh humhe dharm adharma, sach jhuth aur sahi galat mein fark karna sikhati hai. Giving you this with a hope of seeing you speaking only the truth, sweet or bitter, but only truth.

Wish best wishes

Your friend

Raman."

I (irritated) - What does he mean by saying 'only truth'? How dare he say that to me? Samajhte kya hai apne aapko, kuch bhi denge mujhe, kuch bhi bolenge aur main kuch nhi kahungi. Abhi btati hu unhe.. Wait Ishita, you can’t lose your temper so soon. 

Raman smiled, hearing her words and went from there.

I (thinking) - What does he want? Is he trying to provoke me.. but for what and why? Chal kya rha hai Raman ke dimag mein, ajeeb baatein karte hai, unki aankhon mein ek ajeeb si bechaini hoti hai. That day, he scolded me for misunderstanding him, now he taunts me every now and then that he is no longer a friend to me. Ishita, stop thinking about him otherwise he will definitely make you mad.

On the other side, Preeta talked to her family who was shocked with the situation and worried for her. Her family was behaving strongly for her and vice versa. Nitin and his cousin were supporting and consoling her. Raman talked to Preeta and told her to be strong and face the situation. He asked her to fight for her rights and punish that cheater. When she was ready to listen, Nitin told her everything he knew about Abhay, his character and his deeds. She was shocked and hurt but then composed herself and decided to get him punished. Nitin took her to Abhay’s house on her insistence. Samaira shouted at them.

S - Mr Nitin Bhatia, Don’t you have any work? And you, Don’t you have shame? Being a girl, how can you do such things…

Preeta - Call Your so-called boyfriend.

S - Why? I won’t...

Preeta (serious tone) - You will call him or should I call the Police? Punjab ki beti hu, agar apne par aa gayi na to tu aur tera boyfriend, I swear both of you will regret it.

Nitin was surprised to see this new side of Preeta  as he had only seen a sweet and naive girl in her. Samaira was saying but Preeta cut her in the middle and asked her to call Abhay in a stern voice.  Samaira called Abhay who was surprised and worried to see Preeta there with Nitin.

Preeta - I came here to surprise you but instead, I got the biggest surprise of my life. Thank you very much Mr Abhay SIngh Khurana for breaking the trust of my family but unfortunately, we Bhallas have a very bad habit.. that we never leave the cheaters and frauds without punishing them. I’m warning you if you are still left with some shame, then accept your bad deeds and punishment also for all those deeds in front of your family and the whole society. Otherwise.. I’ll  get you punished and that will be more shameful for you. And this is.. a Preeta Bhalla’s promise to her cheater husband.

She said and left while Nitin followed her, giving a stern look to Abhay. Abhay was shocked as he didn’t expect such a cold behaviour from her while Samaira was shocked hearing Preeta’s claim as his wife as till now many girls came, blamed Abhay but none claimed him like this. She asked about Preeta to Abhay who just denied everything and said that he would handle them.

Nitin and Preeta came back to his apartment.

N - Are you alright? The way you talked to him was…

P - Raman bhai, he is my strength. Bhai ne aur puri family ne bhot pamper kia hai, sabko lagta tha ki ya to mujhe spoil kar denge ya phir duniya ke liye weak bna denge, lekin unhone mujhe independent aur strong bnaya hai. Sabko lagta hai ki mere bhai hamesha mere aur problem ke beech khade rahe, lekin.. na aage na peeche unhone mere sath khade reh kar mujhe ladna sikhaya hai. Har problem ko khud deal karna sikhaya hai and I won’t disappoint them.

Nitin appreciated her and was going when she stopped him and thanked him for everything he did for her.

P - If you don’t mind, would you please do me one last favour? Can you please arrange some hotel or apartment for me to stay? I don’t know anyone here..

N - Yaha rehne mein koi problem? I mean kisi ne kuch kaha…

P - No..nothing like this, but I can’t stay here for a long time. Meri vajah se…

Nitin’s cousin came and asked her to stop thinking so much. They had no problem. She could stay as long as she wanted and needed. Nitin also assured her. Raman was also first confused but then asked Preeta to stay there only on Nitin and his cousin’s insistence as it would be difficult for her to live alone in a totally new city and Abhay might also harm her.

Next evening, Ishita came back from office and heard Romika and Raman were talking about Preeta. Ishita asked the matter.

M - Akka, Nitin bhai told us ki Abay approached Preeta for a mutual compromise that he will come back to India and fulfil his husband's responsibilities, will change himself and in return, he asked her not to disclose his secrets and clear his name in front of her family so that Preeta and her family won’t have to face humiliation in the society, but Preeta rejected his offer instantly. In fact, it's commendable how she answered him back...

Raman - After all, she is Preeta Bhalla. Vo chahti to Abhay ke compromise wale offer ko accept kar sakti thi, yeh soch kar ki humari family ko sharminda nhi hona padega society ke saamne but no.. she knows it well ki us compromise wali khushi se humhe vo khushi nhi milegi jo usse lifelong is unnecessary burden se free dekhne mein milegi. Family sath ho to society ko ya koi bhi problem ho, face karna bhot easy hota hai.

Ishita heard him and was lost in her own thoughts. She just nodded and went to her room.

Days were passing. One side, Bhallas, Preeta and Nitin were continuously in touch with lawyers to find out a legal way to deal with the situation and punish Abhay. Abhay’s family was shocked and embarrassed to know the truth about their son. On the other hand, Ishita and Vivek’s marriage date was coming and preparations were going on. Ishita refused for any big sangeet or parties as Preeta’s tension was there and Bhallas are a part of their family now. 

One night before Ishita’s marriage, Ishita was resting in her room after the mehendi ceremony. Mihika came with food. Ishita first refused, then Mihika said emotionally that it’s her last day with her. She started feeding her while Ishita was lost in her thoughts. Mihika saw her and asked,

M - Akka, are you fine? You are looking worried.. if there is something, you can tell me.

I - No Miku, I’m fine. It’s just I'm tired aur kal shadi hai to bas….

M - Pakka na? Akka, are you sure about all this? I mean I know you already told me but still… I don’t know but whenever I see you, it looks like you are hiding something from me. I just want to see you happy. You always gave me and our business first priority, you never thought about yourself, you always solved all the problems on your own. but now, you don’t need to face everything alone, I’m with you. I’m mature now, I want to share everything with you, sukh dukh, problems, feelings, sab kuch. Promise me, ab kuch bhi ho, aap mujhse sab share karengi. Jane se pehle yeh ek promise de dijiye Akka.

Both pairs of eyes were filled with tears. Both were having different thoughts but the ultimate concern was only one, their sister’s happiness. Ishita promised to her and both shared some emotional moments.

Next day, Ishita and Vivek were sitting in the mandap performing their marriage rituals. Bhatias, Ishmi’s Daima’s family, Bhallas and Vermas, everyone was there only. Vivek was performing all the rituals with full concentration but Ishita was lost in her thoughts. She was having mixed thoughts, unable to decide whether she was doing right or wrong. Slowly, she performed all the rituals. They stood to take the pheras. She looked at Mihika, her family, Raman, Vivek. She was about to say something but when she saw Mr Verma, she stopped. They started taking pheras.

Raman was standing aside and was on video call with Nitin and Preeta. He was using a bluetooth device so that only he could hear them.

N - Raman, what is this? Phere bhi shuru ho gaye..

R - Don’t worry Nitin. Mujhe pura vishvas hai ki sab thik hoga.

N - I’m feeling so bad to see Ishita like this. I know she must be having so many thoughts right now. She is looking so confused..

R - Aur aaj yeh sare thoughts aur confusions bahar niklenge.. 

N - We wish so.

He was saying when Ishita stumbled during taking the rounds. Vivek held her, Mihika went to her. All got concerned. Vivek asked if she was fine, she nodded so he asked if they could continue. Ishita looked at Mihika then at Vivek.

V - Ishita, Chalo phere complete kar le..

He asked, forwarding his hand. Ishita closed her eyes and was thinking. Vivek held her hand and asked,

V - Kya hua Ishita, kya soch rhi ho? If you are feeling good, can we go forward.. Aage badhe??

I (opening her eyes) - Nhi. I can't take it anymore.

Raman and Nitin got happy.

Vivek - Kya.. You can't take anymore..what? Bolo Ishita.. what's....

Viveks father was about to interfere but Vivek signalled him to stop. He, very calmly, asked Ishita about the matter.

I - I'm sorry Vivek. I'm really very sorry but.. I can't marry you..

Here I'm ending this part. Hope you will enjoy it..

Precap - Ishra resolved their differences....

Edited by Kadianvi - 2 years ago
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Fabulous update di👌🏻👌🏻

Loved it

Lets see what happens 

Ty 4 d pm too

Divyalingaraju thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very nice update please update next part soon