She's the first person I've met who has not had dosa ever.
So it is both incredible and like a surprise I guess.
What 😲?
Arpi tumne dosa suna bhi nahi😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She's the first person I've met who has not had dosa ever.
So it is both incredible and like a surprise I guess.
What 😲?
Arpi tumne dosa suna bhi nahi😭
Real name hi samajh lo, it is my pet-name and everyone calls me that only in real, reel, everywhere! 😆
Full name is Tanavi 😊
Suna hai, khaaya nahi hai I guess.
Meine tumhari 2 lines mein 2 aur add kr di😈
How's it😆?
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ89y5khEBU/?utm_medium=copy_link
Real name hi samajh lo, it is my pet-name and everyone calls me that only in real, reel, everywhere! 😆
Full name is Tanavi 😊
Woww👏
I like this name...As a kid, I used to always say my mom...why kept my name as Taniya not tanvi🤣
But with time...I'm absolutely fine with it😈😈
In todays epi, Kaveri was offering Ranima 'Pista' in a bowl, and I was reminded of you though I don't know your name!!😃
Nehi we ordered idli sambar ekbar and it was soooooo Ajeeb that never tried dosa. May be you guys cook differently and here the taste is different or may be it's same but not my type 😆
She's the first person I've met who has not had dosa ever.
So it is both incredible and like a surprise I guess.
Jab Kabhi bhi Kolkata aana, mujhe dosa khilana 😉 😆
Suna Hai baba khaya nehi 😆
Meine pta ni kyu galti se suna aur khaya ni pdh liya🤣
Sorry🤗
Tumko khilayenge dosa😈