then I will personally break the replacement 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
then I will personally break the replacement 🤣
all sai has to do is challenge them...they surely don't want another near jail experience 😆
more surprising was they giving good cloths to lead
Thats not gonna happen, its the easiest to do thing and they are earning scores why would they leave,
but loved there extravagant efforts this time
I know yaar but we can hope for some modifications at least 😵
Originally posted by: 4USP4PYMWOST3UHO
all sai has to do is challenge them...they surely don't want another near jail experience 😆
ha ha ha so much fun that would be,
but they will not like it when Pakhi will push Sai due to which she will get hurt
Originally posted by: 2QUQDF2ZREEHDBJ2
I know yaar but we can hope for some modifications at least 😵
yeah lets see sometimes i love there efforts they actually portray is good
Did these guys get some shock therapy achaanak se aise sensible kaam kar rahe hai🤭
yeah lets see sometimes i love there efforts they actually portray is good
all the best moments in the show have been when vanku baba decides to turn his brain on
ha ha ha so much fun that would be,
but they will not like it when Pakhi will push Sai due to which she will get hurt
yaar is this going to happen for real?? it happened in KD?? 😡 I haven't seen it in too much detail