Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
Shiva is now number 3 on my ITV hit list 🤣
1) Sonakshi from KHKT
2) Anika from Ishaqbaaz
3) Shiva Kaandya 😳🤣
What is this hitlist? 🤣 And why these three?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
Shiva is now number 3 on my ITV hit list 🤣
1) Sonakshi from KHKT
2) Anika from Ishaqbaaz
3) Shiva Kaandya 😳🤣
What is this hitlist? 🤣 And why these three?
🤣🤣🤣 Full cartoon only
No hopes on mama.. he is busy doing water bottle dance with Mami🤣
We might get tired of Jaanu and Motiben, but I don't think we will ever ask for Maami.. she is the absolute worst of the lot 😈 🤣
As we all know, Shiva is Chattan Pandya, nothing affects him. Krish hit him with a sauce pan, he fell unconscious?😆
My Krish is Chota Bahubali- remember he carried Suman to the terrace 🤣
Why not demand some happy moments of ShiVi without any villain interfering😆
And no kaands for some time.🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
We might get tired of Jaanu and Motiben, but I don't think we will ever ask for Maami.. she is the absolute worst of the lot 😈 🤣
Only cause they turned Jaanu into a comedy piece last time 🤣 And that was cause they had to leave for the haveli
But I don’t think we’ll be rid of him so easily this time 🤣
if I start ranting about the first two, I won't stop 🤣🤣🤣
matlab the murderous thoughts I used to have were unhealthy 🤣🤣
Also Anita seems to have taken a liking to Shiva post Kangan kaand- she might end up helping in hiding him 😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
No hopes on mama.. he is busy doing water bottle dance with Mami🤣
Wasn't mama having an affair with Moti Ben?🤣
Jagat & Kamini = #JaMini🤣🤣