Originally posted by: Trista101
Grammar Police?😲
I told him to correct it, and he is running behind
aesthetics🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Trista101
Grammar Police?😲
I told him to correct it, and he is running behind
aesthetics🤣
Originally posted by: Trista101
Hey no, our Lateuser does have a big heart! Or else, why would he allow us to "discuss" things on his post?😆
Because he has company to make fun of/ with 😆
I didn't really understand this line 🤔
Big fool that guy... seriously
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
u r getting pizza right away.... order... lovehopemagic will pay...
I will. First you transfer the money.
u said it urself...
did i tell u how much intelligence oozes from ur posts
This a controversial topic and it's better that I stay mum here😅
Originally posted by: Trista101
I didn't really understand this line 🤔
Some things r grammatically incorrect but emphasizes better... i use that in my stories too
ok... to never bank or no chance in hell bank???
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0