Add me to this!!! 😍
Great that you joined too🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Add me to this!!! 😍
Great that you joined too🤗
What are your favourite tv shows??
I'll try that too someday. But I am more of a cell person so I prefer using it mostly.
Originally posted by: jojo_mojo
What are your favourite tv shows??
Apart from Imlie - I have followed QH till season 1… loved Ishqbaaz for 200 episodes.. classic mein KZK.. the remake was bakwaas 🤮
I was a ton of crime documentaries.. current favorite Loki!!
AAP bulaye aur hum na aaye.. aisa kabhi nahi ho sakta! 😂
Originally posted by: jojo_mojo
Wizard what are your favorite shows??
All time favorite is jassi jaisi koi nahin, bade acche lagte hain and kuch toh log kahenge😊 also naagin until ekta maiyya ruined season 5 which had huge potential.
Bade aache lagte hai...baby Pihu was such a cutie patutiee there
Siya ke ram is my favorite mytho😊.
Naamkaran until viraf patel was there😊.
Loved ishqbaaz for anika, shivaay, omkara and the youngest bro forget his name. Hated it for costumes, so damn ott