Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: music_girl

Makers should use their height difference, a simple photo can ooze chemistry, so what can FaTejo do

Height difference + amazing chemistry πŸ₯³

When they move out of the friend zone atleast

It would be too weird when they are friends πŸ˜†

I agree... Makers should make use of their height difference plus amazing chemistry. 

They can just set fire to our screens if given proper scenes showing their chemistry.

Abhi to waise bhi kuch bhi nahi dikha sakte. It will indeed be weird because abhi ye friendzone mein chal rahe hain. 

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

9. Abhiraj And Fateh bonding (I have secret reasons for this 😈)

10. Tejo trouncing Amrik's video game record

11. Fateh frustrated at Tejo-Gippy bonding.

12. Gurpreet actually doing something good and scolding Jasmine the way she rebukes Tejo.

13. Satti and Bebe disappearing

Tejo: Move on

Fateh: okay

Jasmine: FATEH

Fateh: Hi there πŸ˜‰ (now you can guess to whom he is talking)

music_girl thumbnail

What are you guys favourite type of confessions?

1. Indirect 

2. Direct, straightforward confession πŸ˜Ž

3. Heat in the moment confession

I like all depending on the situation. I still like indirect ones the best because it makes me go "omg he said this, he meant this" πŸ€ͺ Then I go and analyse which scenes were being referred to, as long as the FL/ML isn't dumb and understand 

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Hmmm... Creating a new thread for all our wishes for Fatejo scenes or imaginations is a good idea. Do we need any permission for that? I am thinking of making one such thread... πŸ˜†

Morning jogging and gymming... Well, ab jogging and gymming ke liye to track suits hone chahiye. Will it be allowed?

Tejo and grandparents scene is a nice one... That can surely be shown and not only chess but aise hi in depth conversation bhi achha rahega.

Tejo-Khushveer scenes are also most welcome.

Tejo and Mahi scenes will also be nice... She can be a friend cum sister for her. 

Fateh-Buzzo scenes are also needed. 

Abhiraaj hai kahan aaj kal?? 

Why won't it be allowed!

Tejo in sports clothes 

Sparklle801 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

1. Indirect β˜ΊοΈ

I like all depending on the situation. I still like indirect ones the best because it makes me go "omg he said this, he meant this" πŸ€ͺ Then I go and analyse which scenes were being referred to, as long as the FL/ML isn't dumb and understand 

i like heat in the moment confessions, they are the best and make me feel all mushy

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

1. Indirect 

I have a funny liking.

Heat in the moment by the hero or heroine where the other party is being obtuse and unable to really understand what their partner is spewing 🀣

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

1. Indirect 

Well, I love all three types of confessions... Bas it should depend on the situation.

Indirect ones are always interesting because it gives a lot of stuff to analyze. Its quite interesting to catch up on the words/phrases and then analyze them. 

Direct ones are also interesting. Bas there is nothing much to analyze in them because they are direct.

Confessions in the heat of the moment are also interesting and have an entirely different charm because they are unplanned and also, the person just blurts out what is there in his/her heart. No planning, no use of stuff that needs to be analyzed. So, usme alag maza aata hai...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 2 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Why won't it be allowed!

Tejo in sports clothes 

Will the Virk family allow Tejo?? If yes, then it will surely be amazing to see both Fateh and Tejo go for a morning run or do exercise together.

music_girl thumbnail

I remember all the lines from memorable confessions and they are all indirect except Arnav's from IPKKND 

Arnav was "because I love you, damn it" something along the lines

"Fck my head which burns for you" is my favourite πŸ˜†

And also my signature πŸ˜† I love that confession 

I liked Kuch Rang's also where Dev was very straightforward. 

In the Fault In Our Stars, when Augustus says something like it will be a privileged to have my heart broken by you, Hazel Grace. I'm pretty sure I got the line wrong but it was something like that.

There's honestly many...

If we are still watching the show by then

What type do you want to see for FaTejo?

Edited by music_girl - 2 years ago
mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

If we are still watching the show by then

What type do you want to see for FaTejo?

Even if I leave the show by middle...I will come to watch the confession whenever it happens.

What type?

How about Fateh confessing and Tejo is full on confused! She thinks he has lost his mind and takes him to a psychiatrist 😌

Or how about Fateh goes round and round. Unable to confess. He takes Abhiraj's help to get ready to confess to Tejo. Tejo sees them and misunderstands that after Jasso, Fateh is so heartbroken that he has changed his entire orientation.

Lo ho gaya 😬😬😬