Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Now I know why the reel was out. Woh bhi haath meiin naam likh kar dikha dikha kar.
suddenly everything makes sense... the timing and everything 🤣
anyways, leave all of that behind now...
so much Sairat to look forward to this week
Oh my God!! Are we going to get so many songs like a medley??
so much to look forward to.
Har pal yahan jee bhar jeeyo...jo hai yahan ...kal ho na ho🤣
Tbh I’m unfazed 😴😴😴
I told Roch last week 4th July ko dhamka aayega 🙈🙈
Abh toh predictions are in point also 😂😂😂
Kya karon main antar yani banjaaon!!!Hassi aa rahi hai!!😂😂
Ban Jao yaar ur prediction are anyways true
Wow! They look so awesome!! Waiting for the episodes to be telecast
Feeling bad that she puts in so much effort and there is no corresponding effort from the other side. I am glad she didn’t even bother to tag him now.