Gaumbi’s Angels report for drooling:
Priya + Sandy ( In case tagging does not work)
Is Aaliya Gaumbi’s angel? Or is she only MSM squad?
Did I miss an angel?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Gaumbi’s Angels report for drooling:
Priya + Sandy ( In case tagging does not work)
Is Aaliya Gaumbi’s angel? Or is she only MSM squad?
Did I miss an angel?
Shiva is Chattan Pandya.. stamina wise he is already ready 😉
Bas inn dono ki stuttering khatam ho jaye toh baat kuch aage badhe 🤪🤪
koi mil gaya for sure, he had healing properties 🤣
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
zoron shoron se homework 😉
Kya karoon, oh ladies, mein hoon aadat sr majboor 🎼🎶
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Gaumbi’s Angels report for drooling:
Priya + Sandy ( In case tagging does not work)
Is Aaliya Gaumbi’s angel? Or is she only MSM squad?
Did I miss an angel?
Nope.. I am not Gaumbi's angel.. I am only in MSM squad 😆
I can offer my services to help Gaumbi's angels though 😉.. or maybe I can join Nupur to become Seema from Mumbai 🤣
badi achchi aadat hai.. you should join our sincere bachcha squad with Priya, Nupur, Sandy and I 😆
Food for thought today
I can’t help but wonder why Ravi would start playing Haldi with Shiva. That scene was so beautiful because it showed her comfort and joy being shared with Shiva. She didn’t forget to rub it on his face that he needs to realise she will be getting married and coming to this house forever. There were so many subtle layers to this conversation, more than their playful banter.
Homework done 😎

Also, Piu, Naira and Maahi- hope you all get well soon, and hope your family is safe