I m freaking out and laughing seeing others freak out as well🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I m freaking out and laughing seeing others freak out as well🤣🤣
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m freaking out and laughing seeing others freak out as well🤣🤣
What is your score Rashi 😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
You may as well just tell us what he wrote 🤣🤣
Shreya I have one question for you. Couldn’t you find anyone else for us to match?? Maroon would’ve been a better choice. 🤣🤣
I was going to have you match me. Would that have been better? 🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
I am scared of Shreya , but Hinna said she will use it . So ask her
Hinna is the reason this idea creeped in so I don't think she will dare too😆
Lol And here I thought I was the only crazy person. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Say what 😲. We have to match answers now . And why did you think I will like this round ?
I don't know...maybe because of the theme. 😆
Omago... my mumma as well as sister twinning over here
Well , it okay if I gave blank answers right 😆
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
The best is Minionite was shocked that some answered Sword but no reaction on sleeping with a gun.😆
Medieval weapon na.. she was expecting sword 🤪
Gun came as shock 🤣
your answers would be too unique only the person who topped in hogwarts would be able to match you
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9