Sheeps ka fav round hai yeh
Unko vijay bhaiya ko jaanne ka mauka mil raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Sheeps ka fav round hai yeh
Unko vijay bhaiya ko jaanne ka mauka mil raha hai
I am such a disgrace🤣 all my friends are in top 30 and you have to search for my name🤣
Bearnana sockowl hai?😆
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sheeps ka fav round hai yeh
Unko vijay bhaiya ko jaanne ka mauka mil raha hai
Le Vijay: Kabhi kabhi lagta hai apunich bhagwaan hai
*scam 1992 bg in music*
I love your gifs and pics you post lavy. nice quote
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
Whaaat? Iron man is more popular than Thor? Howww? I mean where?😲

Iron Man ftw! ❤️🤔
I loved scam 1992 music I watched half the show didnt get time to finish it yetOriginally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Le Vijay: Kabhi kabhi lagta hai apunich bhagwaan hai
*scam 1992 bg in music*
Shreya ne raaton ki neend uda di...
Kidding, I was watching devil wears prada🤣
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Sheeps ka fav round hai yeh
Unko vijay bhaiya ko jaanne ka mauka mil raha hai
Vijay bhaiya ko jaan kar kya karenge?
Pakode talenge?🤣
I am half way sure that Vijay bhaiya agreed to this because unhe apni buddy list badhani hai🤣
so you are the culprit 😲Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Answers sent😭
Shreya who told you to take my Vijay idea so seriously??? Wo bhi bollywood😡
you made the round tougher
shreya tries to take all our suggestions into consideration
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9