That's a nice one

Papa acchi dialoguebaazi karte hai👍🏼😆
Babu don't be sorry for spamming... this game as well as thread is meant for it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
That's a nice one

Papa acchi dialoguebaazi karte hai👍🏼😆
Babu don't be sorry for spamming... this game as well as thread is meant for it😆
🤣Originally posted by: galaxyfan
I'm sorry but who is Vijay?
IF creator and admin
Got to know ismein tumhara haath hai😡
Originally posted by: galaxyfan
I'm sorry but who is Vijay?
Sabka Bhaiya,
Vijay Bhaiya,
Bhaiya ki Jai ho.
The only golden sheep for next round is vijay sir himself 🤣
I’d be shocked if anyone manages to match him 100% 😂
If anyone does pretty sure Vijay sir's family members(if you know, you know) will send that sheep a warning level🤣
The founder of I-F 😂😂Originally posted by: galaxyfan
I'm sorry but who is Vijay?
Lol 😂 he’s the Admin of India forums.Originally posted by: galaxyfan
I'm sorry but who is Vijay?
Of course 🤣 The more the merrier 🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9