Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I love you those 14 souls who wrote Cap/Rogers. 😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
Cap, always and forever!❤️
The price of choosing Cap is high. It always has been. But it's a price we're willing to pay😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I love you those 14 souls who wrote Cap/Rogers. 😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
Cap, always and forever!❤️
The price of choosing Cap is high. It always has been. But it's a price we're willing to pay😉
Do I have to stalk Vijay's account now?🤣
IF pe vaise bhi koi izzat nahi rahi truth and dare ke baad ab ye bhi kar lete hai🤣
It does in the top article😆
They are many articles with different option though😆
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
I love you those 14 souls who wrote Cap/Rogers. 😭😭😭😍😍😍😍
Not your daughters😭
Congratulations to toppers of Round 2.
🥳👏👍🏼
More congratulations are in order. I will be back.
Cheers....
I am good too😳
Sent in round 3
Let’s hope I’m not eliminated 😆
Do I have to stalk Vijay's account now?🤣
IF pe vaise bhi koi izzat nahi rahi truth and dare ke baad ab ye bhi kar lete hai🤣
So basically we have to think what he'll think what we'd think😆
Do I have to stalk Vijay's account now?🤣
IF pe vaise bhi koi izzat nahi rahi truth and dare ke baad ab ye bhi kar lete hai🤣
Better yet, just send the questions to him and forward his answers to Minionite. 🤓😆
Cap, always and forever!❤️
The price of choosing Cap is high. It always has been. But it's a price we're willing to pay😉

https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
https://x.com/i/status/2003461607536648328
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
9