Chal oye. Meri nazrein wahin pe hai.. Bass bolti nahi mai😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Chal oye. Meri nazrein wahin pe hai.. Bass bolti nahi mai😆
We are playing hide and seek??
Ha ha. I was wondering where is everyone?
Main to abhi yahan aayi... sab so gaye?
I have no idea. I slept early today after coming back from work and woke up just now. Have a night shift for some work. How are you feeling now?
Originally posted by: Transference
I have no idea. I slept early today after coming back from work and woke up just now. Have a night shift for some work. How are you feeling now?
Much better!
😊
How are you??
I am fine too, thank you. There is a lot of weakness post Covid. I tend to fall asleep every 2-3 hours.
Anyway, I was, watching Episode and realised that they have now got a new background music for Shivi which they have been playing from the last couple of episodes. It’s a guitar music. And, I love it.☺️Episode and realised that they have now got a new background music for Shivi which they have been playing from the last couple of episodes. It’s a guitar music. And, I love it.
Originally posted by: Transference
I am fine too, thank you. There is a lot of weakness post Covid. I tend to fall asleep every 2-3 hours.
Anyway, I was, watching Episode and realised that they have now got a new background music for Shivi which they have been playing from the last couple of episodes. It’s a guitar music. And, I love it.☺️Episode and realised that they have now got a new background music for Shivi which they have been playing from the last couple of episodes. It’s a guitar music. And, I love it.
Weakness is there. I seem to walk like I did back in nine month of pregnancy. I had calf muscle pains then and same is happening now. Everytiime I take a step the pain shoots up. And I do feel sleepy a lot. Also hungry. Very very hungry every hour or so even when I have food. Lost my taste buds and my smell has gone too. But a lot better than before👍
I didn’t realise the guitar music. Didn’t pay much attention to it. I will listen to it next time. How did u find the episode today? The best scene for you and the reason...
Hey mahi and piu