Nahi lying on my sofa bahaaoing ganga jamuna 😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nahi lying on my sofa bahaaoing ganga jamuna 😭
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yep. Once I'm done, I'll transfer that thread over and close this thread.
matlab hum wait karein kya thodi der?
abhi I'm going to keep my weapon 📱aside and planning to sleep🤣
I'm legit 2 decades older than him🤣
I'm better suited as his mumma
Originally posted by: hasini009
matlab hum wait karein kya thodi der?
abhi I'm going to keep my weapon 📱aside and planning to sleep🤣
It is my weapon too 😆. We Holmes think alike 🤣
You're a potterhead too Soni? 😍😍
Which is the leading hint for last one 🤣. Mine won't win for sure
You did ? 😲
Hi Nice to meet you I'm Amekha 🤗
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Which is the leading hint for last one 🤣. Mine won't win for sure
For now its WTF which is leading🤣
what is mobo
It's finally happening 😲
Mo didn't mention it 😔
I guess am not invited to MoBo wedding
This 🤣🤣🤣
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9