@PinkOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Yeah...Then Lavy suggested, Priya organised again...
Trying to make it infectious disease🤣
Nahi, need more🤣
We are such evil people😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@PinkOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Yeah...Then Lavy suggested, Priya organised again...
Trying to make it infectious disease🤣
Nahi, need more🤣
We are such evil people😆
Vagee.........why did you choose this UN? From beautiful Samantha to trashbin?
NOOOOO!
Her UN doesn't resemble trashbin😭 it's the name of a funny villain from a cult classic BW film
I wanted to being bhagu back as botm because she was busy last timeOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Yeah...Then Lavy suggested, Priya organised again...
Trying to make it infectious disease🤣
Nahi, need more🤣
Not sure who to make my bhakra
Maybe shamoo or htp fan (forgot her name) or areyaar
Guys iss baar results ko aajana... 2 hrs mein hai
I am fine
learning many things 👍🏼
Oh lord...such a drastic transition.........😭Bucky...let us start the surgery on this guy...put some braces first...then we will do the rest...to save our Vagee friend.......🤣
That's won't work well... he is classic as he is🤣 and so is Vageeshwari🤗
She never said she gives them salary, sabko dhamki dekar kaam karwati hai🤣
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
The amount I got from LBC🤣

This reminded me of some cheques I am yet to make😆
wait results in 2 hrs I thought it was at 6am ISTGuys iss baar results ko aajana... 2 hrs mein hai
All transactions will happen through only an authorized fake bank......🤣henceforth you know how much Raziaji will offer..........

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5