Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
bye raziaOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Okay Guys, Bye for today... It was another unplanned blast today! Enjoyed it a lot❤️
Good Night & Take Care🤗
Take care🤗
Incase anyone's wondering where I am disappearing, I am juggling between two threads... sorry!
same hereIncase anyone's wondering where I am disappearing, I am juggling between two threads... sorry!
hard to keep up with the other thread
I don’t know if this is a real fact or nonsense
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQbDZXGJOzb/?utm_medium=copy_link
Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
It can be mutual as well😉
Shayad pic bhi Bucky ne hi liya ho😆
The negativity has increased tenfold. And the recent bg vamp music
The forum is one of the only reasons why I'm still watching😆 Bhewar was nice🤣
I tried peeping in but enough time nahi milraha😭

Why do I sense some jelly?😆
I left just 2-3 mins before you came
The whole team is there then....where is our gurumataji...today....what game is this?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5