Mismatched series with Prajakta you mean?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mismatched series with Prajakta you mean?
Originally posted by: BSEITQJWWGP7DQLJ
Great to be here....keep chatting & chanting....but not forget your important role of....

Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Stupid Vageeshwari always starts thinking about Dulquer Salmaan whenever she reads DQ🤣
No worry about me....just don't tell in front of real DQ...then your imagination will come back to reality...😭
Originally posted by: 66DOEWF3PPAAHXAL
Thanks Lavy for tagging me.........I couldn't wait to meet my buddy SRK...because this is the only place where I can get the essence of his touching galore. 🤣
See... Ik you so well...
Isa without SRK is like ice-cream without milk🤣
Perfect Rxn🤣
The villian(Mrityunjay) and Maya(she was also a villian I think) were the main leads while Rishi and Rudra who were Mrityunjay's sons also got a lot of screenspace😆
That's funny🤣
Ohhh... was he their dad or something?
I always thought he was the villain and this 3 the leads😆
Originally posted by: XHQYKGJOSFETRE2R
I'm glad you're here...otherwise I would have drag you out of your comfort bed too..........so better you're here...😆
If she was sleeping at that time pretty sure before you her parents would have dragged her out🤣
CUTE? That was more of a naughty smile😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5