Let us get our peek a boo queen on board...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Let us get our peek a boo queen on board...
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
@bold, isse yaad aaya when I was kid, I used to pronounce intelligent as intligitent 🤣
Maya Jaisingh and Mrityunjay Roy were the main leads tbh, but we can count Rudra Roy and Rishi too coz they got enough story and screenspace
That's funny🤣
Ohhh... was he their dad or something?
I always thought he was the villain and this 3 the leads😆
What are you talking, Kachra Seth is dumb, usko samjhao😭🤣Vagee is translating what she knows....doesn't look like regular language for now...😉
Edited to add the dancing emoji
Yeah...I know she is now tired of being cheeky...may be eating some snacks...😉
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
When I shuffled my playlist rn, Yenti Yenti played, one more coincidence🤣

*black magic
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
What are you talking, Kachra Seth is dumb, usko samjhao😭🤣
Kon dumb hain here beside me........I meant......
Surgery ain't required, I keep transitioning from Maya Jaisingh to Vageeshwari to Kachra Seth🤣
Oh lord...such a drastic transition.........😭Bucky...let us start the surgery on this guy...put some braces first...then we will do the rest...to save our Vagee friend.......🤣
Originally posted by: KachraSeth
Ask Lavy🤣
OMG...Lavy looks like hijacked everyone else's brain here...ned to run away....soon......
You'd shared this one too Babu🤣 Kamaal!🤣 That random "Supplement" voice!🤣
Yes yes paparazzi wala!🤣 Mast!
Did I? Gotta eat almonds😆
I like his vids for two things-
They are unique and original
They know how to create humor without insulting any 3rd person!
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5