Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Isn't that why magic is magic? We all know that they are tricking us but still we sit there and enjoy it, may be participate too.
so u don't believe there are some real magic in world?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Isn't that why magic is magic? We all know that they are tricking us but still we sit there and enjoy it, may be participate too.
so u don't believe there are some real magic in world?
Didn't expect this.
Why I think, when you say something offending to someone, the other person feels hurt without a doubt, that's why we call it offending. So you should care when you hurt a person and I know you do.
Note : I know you know I was not offended. And. Not sure if you are serious or joking when you asked y.
I do believe in the magic of the world but not in the tricks.
Why you think I have magic in my UN?
I love hard
I have hope
I believe in magic
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Hey, I'm not hurt. It's fine.
I'm sorry... Please don't take me seriously if you are.
Note : I will mention it if I'm being serious or genuine. That was just me being a bit dramatic.
I was just being sarcastic
Great of you to think that my brain can comprehend all these things. Slow claps for you 👏
Amna you scored here. 👏
Take your time.
I believe, I'm the one who fell. 🤪
No in Pluto in T minus a few seconds
Sarcasm at its peak.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0